Welcome to the home page for Project Clanilla
Now taking new applicants, MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER WITH YOUR IN GAME NAME SO WE CAN ALL TELL WHOSE WHO Wink Don't forget the riddle!
Scroll down for the application section Wink
Welcome to the home page for Project Clanilla
Now taking new applicants, MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER WITH YOUR IN GAME NAME SO WE CAN ALL TELL WHOSE WHO Wink Don't forget the riddle!
Scroll down for the application section Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Talks of a New Server
Emperor Doom's Single Player Build I_icon_minitimeby miningninja Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:15 pm

» Server Status Update
Emperor Doom's Single Player Build I_icon_minitimeby AngryKhan Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:12 pm

» Server Down
Emperor Doom's Single Player Build I_icon_minitimeby bladex110 Wed May 09, 2012 10:37 pm

» Problems & Updates by Angof
Emperor Doom's Single Player Build I_icon_minitimeby sordcooper Thu May 03, 2012 7:06 pm

» Azure: An Ocean City
Emperor Doom's Single Player Build I_icon_minitimeby bladex110 Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:21 pm

» SMP Vech's Super Hostile
Emperor Doom's Single Player Build I_icon_minitimeby Angofwolf Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:53 am

» Event: Build a Skyrail, Help the Server <Rewards>
Emperor Doom's Single Player Build I_icon_minitimeby Gordijnplooi Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:42 am

» If you are not whitelisted post here.
Emperor Doom's Single Player Build I_icon_minitimeby acesss Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:57 pm

» Project Clanilla's B-DAY OLD SPAWN TNT CAKE PARTY!!!!
Emperor Doom's Single Player Build I_icon_minitimeby Angofwolf Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:41 am

Emperor Doom's Single Player Build

Go down 
+3
bladex110
clitcomander
Emperor Doom
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Emperor Doom

Emperor Doom

Emperor Doom's Single Player Build Empty
PostSubject: Emperor Doom's Single Player Build   Emperor Doom's Single Player Build I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:59 pm

So here's a few screenshots of my single player build!
The picture quality could be better, but you get the general idea of things.

I've been working on the same area since I first got Minecraft, so it's been a long term project.
There were a few times though, where saves got partially corrupted due to poorly coded mods ("Freak & Weirdos", I'm looking at you!) and I was forced to use MCEdit (a world editing tool) to take entire working ares out of a save and plop it into a new world.
So while all the work I did from day one is original, the surrounding areas are newer.

All the actual grunt-work was done legitimately. I did use MCEdit to place in some background pieces. Specifically, the planes and ships.

This is my SP fortress home. My original spawn spot from my very first play in Minecraft was actually on the sand next to the lagoon. The outcropping hanging over the lagoon was originally there too!
I spawned for the first time, looked up, and said "yeah, that's where I'm making my home!"
The basic shape of it was even kept the same, as I basically started at the top and hollowed it out, leaving the outside of the outcropping intact. Then i added a skull and all sorts of other shit.
There are 2 Millenaire (mod) villages: one on either side of the fortress area.

ANYWHO, on to the screenshots...

Emperor Doom's Single Player Build Mc1p
Emperor Doom's Single Player Build Mc2f
Emperor Doom's Single Player Build Mc3ac
Emperor Doom's Single Player Build Mc4l
Emperor Doom's Single Player Build Mc5v
[img]https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img30/8337/mc6k.jpg[img]
Looking at one of the Millenaire villages from the top of the tower.

Emperor Doom's Single Player Build Mc7nl
My unkempt farm.

Emperor Doom's Single Player Build Mc8d
Emperor Doom's Single Player Build Mc9i
A couple shots of my mineshaft, located beneith the Observatory.

Emperor Doom's Single Player Build Mc10
The Under water observatory. Directly under the skulled overcropping, if you look down, you can also see straight down the mineshaft, to the lava.

Emperor Doom's Single Player Build Mc12o
The sewers.

Emperor Doom's Single Player Build Mc11n
Sewers again, this time at the middle hub area.

Emperor Doom's Single Player Build Mc13o
Emperor Doom's Single Player Build Mc14
Emperor Doom's Single Player Build Mc15d
Emperor Doom's Single Player Build Mc16r
Some random indoor rooms.

Emperor Doom's Single Player Build Mc17
Back to top Go down
clitcomander
Admin
Admin
clitcomander

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Doom's Single Player Build   Emperor Doom's Single Player Build I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:53 pm

OMFG OMFG OMFG, NO WONDER YOU NEVER PLAYED MULTIPLAYER.....LOOOOK AT THAT! WHO WOULD LEAVE THAT BEHIND, PURE MASTERPIECE!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/surfingmushroom
hardcore

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Doom's Single Player Build   Emperor Doom's Single Player Build I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 2:43 pm

Agree, that is definitely very cool
Back to top Go down
clitcomander
Admin
Admin
clitcomander

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Doom's Single Player Build   Emperor Doom's Single Player Build I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 7:15 pm

clitcomander wrote:
OMFG OMFG OMFG, NO WONDER YOU NEVER PLAYED MULTIPLAYER.....LOOOOK AT THAT! WHO WOULD LEAVE THAT BEHIND, PURE MASTERPIECE!!!!!
that sewer is tooooo goooood
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/surfingmushroom
bladex110

bladex110

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Doom's Single Player Build   Emperor Doom's Single Player Build I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 8:33 am

I think you just found out how to win minecraft.
Back to top Go down
elnato

elnato

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Doom's Single Player Build   Emperor Doom's Single Player Build I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 12:05 pm

Have a Charlie Sheen skin?
Back to top Go down
Fartbeast

Fartbeast

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Doom's Single Player Build   Emperor Doom's Single Player Build I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 9:44 am

God dang man... That is way too rad!
Back to top Go down
sordcooper

sordcooper

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Doom's Single Player Build   Emperor Doom's Single Player Build I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 10:38 am

...oh... would you look at that... excuse me while my head explodes Shocked
Back to top Go down
Blizzlock
Admin
Admin
Blizzlock

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Doom's Single Player Build   Emperor Doom's Single Player Build I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 8:26 pm

/me thinks this is so epic that he couldn't think of a comment because it made him speechless and stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Doom's Single Player Build   Emperor Doom's Single Player Build I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emperor Doom's Single Player Build
Page 1 of 1