Welcome to the home page for Project Clanilla
Now taking new applicants, MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER WITH YOUR IN GAME NAME SO WE CAN ALL TELL WHOSE WHO Wink Don't forget the riddle!
Scroll down for the application section Wink
Welcome to the home page for Project Clanilla
Now taking new applicants, MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER WITH YOUR IN GAME NAME SO WE CAN ALL TELL WHOSE WHO Wink Don't forget the riddle!
Scroll down for the application section Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Talks of a New Server
Problems & Updates by Angof I_icon_minitimeby miningninja Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:15 pm

» Server Status Update
Problems & Updates by Angof I_icon_minitimeby AngryKhan Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:12 pm

» Server Down
Problems & Updates by Angof I_icon_minitimeby bladex110 Wed May 09, 2012 10:37 pm

» Problems & Updates by Angof
Problems & Updates by Angof I_icon_minitimeby sordcooper Thu May 03, 2012 7:06 pm

» Azure: An Ocean City
Problems & Updates by Angof I_icon_minitimeby bladex110 Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:21 pm

» SMP Vech's Super Hostile
Problems & Updates by Angof I_icon_minitimeby Angofwolf Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:53 am

» Event: Build a Skyrail, Help the Server <Rewards>
Problems & Updates by Angof I_icon_minitimeby Gordijnplooi Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:42 am

» If you are not whitelisted post here.
Problems & Updates by Angof I_icon_minitimeby acesss Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:57 pm

» Project Clanilla's B-DAY OLD SPAWN TNT CAKE PARTY!!!!
Problems & Updates by Angof I_icon_minitimeby Angofwolf Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:41 am

Problems & Updates by Angof

Go down 
+2
bladex110
Angofwolf
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Angofwolf

Angofwolf

Problems & Updates by Angof Empty
PostSubject: Problems & Updates by Angof   Problems & Updates by Angof I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 12:48 pm

Since I have began to do work on the server, I have been updating my progress in a different thread. In order to keep better organized I am starting a new thread where players can post problems they have and I can mark off things as they are fixed. Not only will this help me keep a list of what needs to be done, but it will let other players know if others are experiencing similar problems.

The List:

• PvP needs to be disabled. Fixed.
  • Ore appearing that isn't really there.
  • Krakjen can not break signs. Fixed.
  • CC seems unable to set his home with a bed. Fixed.
  • Look into possible server CPU/memory usage optimization to fix random lag spikes.Server seems to be running decent atm with some changes we made awhile ago
  • Non admin color text. Fixed
  • Blood not showing up on mushroom grass. Blood mod temp removed to eliminate lag.
  • First time spawners not spawning on platform. Delt with.
  • TNT, lava not placeable/usable. Fixed.
  • Movement speed error on ice. Working as intended.
  • Fixed logblock and added databases for each world. Fixed.
  • Added a much desired XP banking system for safe storage of that precious XP.
  • Added silkiertouch to fix the nerfed ice gathering ability.
  • HD player textures work on the server again, but you have to make a modification to your client to see them.

Last edited by Angofwolf on Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:12 am; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
bladex110

bladex110

PostSubject: Re: Problems & Updates by Angof   Problems & Updates by Angof I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 3:55 pm

Colored text isnt working for non-admins.
Back to top Go down
Stormy_2021

PostSubject: Re: Problems & Updates by Angof   Problems & Updates by Angof I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:20 am

Fixin' those problems like the bitches they are. Good work.
Back to top Go down
bladex110

bladex110

PostSubject: Re: Problems & Updates by Angof   Problems & Updates by Angof I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:58 pm

If you run on ice while jumping, your speed increases, then the server sets you back because you are going too fast
Back to top Go down
clitcomander
Admin
Admin
clitcomander

PostSubject: Re: Problems & Updates by Angof   Problems & Updates by Angof I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:27 pm

bladex110 wrote:
If you run on ice while jumping, your speed increases, then the server sets you back because you are going too fast
i wouldent even worry about this. as in I want it like this.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/surfingmushroom
clitcomander
Admin
Admin
clitcomander

PostSubject: Re: Problems & Updates by Angof   Problems & Updates by Angof I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:09 am

updated plug ins list to include some very epic additions, one was made by my suggestion on bukkit WOOT.
we added XPBANKER, and SILKIERTOUCH.....one to allow allll players to SAFELY bank xp anytime anywhere in game. The other being the fact minecraft cant make up its mind and nerfed silk touche. So we made it better, now you can silk touch ice and spawners easy as pie. Not fire as before stated possible.
Back to top Go down
bladex110

bladex110

PostSubject: Re: Problems & Updates by Angof   Problems & Updates by Angof I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 3:32 am

I cant open a proected iron door with a lever.
Also, when you silk tough a spawner, it becomes a pig spawner, not what ever you wanted it to be
Back to top Go down
clitcomander
Admin
Admin
clitcomander

PostSubject: Re: Problems & Updates by Angof   Problems & Updates by Angof I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:34 pm

its a flag in lwc you will have to do /lwc flag redtone on
i think, if thats wrong its simaler to that....and i took that ability away thanks for giving me the 4 spawners, we will be rewarding 5 pig spawners in special server events only now. one per event...only 5, ever. so people can trade a super duper rare item if they want or use it like a trophy when they win. and being able to feed yourself with pigs endlessly is a good prize, its like a compact pig farm...lol
Back to top Go down
Angofwolf

Angofwolf

PostSubject: Re: Problems & Updates by Angof   Problems & Updates by Angof I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 11:25 am

I managed to render both maps today, and I must say the world is quite large!

CC I found a mooshroom island for you via the maps!

The map file sizes are ~250 MB each (so ~500 MB total) so it will take me some time to get it uploaded, but I should have them up in the next day or two. Because of how lenghty of a procedure the whole thing is (the rendering is fairly quick but the downloading and uploading is time consuming because of sheer size) I think I will limit updating the maps to a monthly basis.

Keep checking back for download links for the maps! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
clitcomander
Admin
Admin
clitcomander

PostSubject: Re: Problems & Updates by Angof   Problems & Updates by Angof I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 2:32 pm

checks every 5 min....lol
Back to top Go down
Angofwolf

Angofwolf

PostSubject: Re: Problems & Updates by Angof   Problems & Updates by Angof I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:10 pm

I'll be uploading it to a cloud server tonight when I go to bed. I'll try to get up early and post a link, but if it's not on here before 10am CST then it will be on between 2-3pm CST.
Back to top Go down
Gordijnplooi

Gordijnplooi

PostSubject: Re: Problems & Updates by Angof   Problems & Updates by Angof I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 11:45 am

I can't connect to the server atm.
Back to top Go down
sordcooper

sordcooper

PostSubject: Re: Problems & Updates by Angof   Problems & Updates by Angof I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 7:06 pm

so, what with the server down and all, could you potentially put the map up for download? i'd rather not loose my progress on skyfleet in case clanilla vanishes for good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problems & Updates by Angof   Problems & Updates by Angof I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problems & Updates by Angof
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: News & Events-
Jump to: