Welcome to the home page for Project Clanilla
Now taking new applicants, MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER WITH YOUR IN GAME NAME SO WE CAN ALL TELL WHOSE WHO Wink Don't forget the riddle!
Scroll down for the application section Wink

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Talks of a New Server
by miningninja Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:15 pm

» Server Status Update
by AngryKhan Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:12 pm

» Server Down
by bladex110 Wed May 09, 2012 10:37 pm

» Problems & Updates by Angof
by sordcooper Thu May 03, 2012 7:06 pm

» Azure: An Ocean City
by bladex110 Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:21 pm

» SMP Vech's Super Hostile
by Angofwolf Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:53 am

» Event: Build a Skyrail, Help the Server <Rewards>
by Gordijnplooi Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:42 am

» If you are not whitelisted post here.
by acesss Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:57 pm

» Project Clanilla's B-DAY OLD SPAWN TNT CAKE PARTY!!!!
by Angofwolf Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:41 am

Share | 

SPAWN BUILD WINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COLLECT YOUR SWAG

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
clitcomander
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: SPAWN BUILD WINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COLLECT YOUR SWAG   Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:20 am

AND THE WINNERS ARE: Long time memberGordijnplooi and Brand new member Kilacis. congrats on a spawn build that won. choose your prizes from either jinkx.com or thinkgeek.com
must be minecraft related but NO hooddies, they are paper thin!!(you can see through them and they are too much)
Spawn building:

Market place (trading area):

Entering the spawn building:

Wall of Fame (pretty boring I know Razz):

Nether Portal:

Portal to 39fs and another world that might be added in the future (these are also slightly boring Razz):

A members built spawn is this contest. make it epic as the winners will receive minecraft swag and their spawn immortalized in project clanilla with names on gold plate wall. competition will be fierce.

1. two people max per team

2. must incorporate a space for portals to go, min normal portal size but you can design different portal shapes!

3. no limit on size of overall build

4. must be safe

5. contest entry's must be submitted by Feb.20th

6. winners announced Feb.28th one prize per entrant. any one item.

7. Designs must be original

8. location is key, think about it hard.

9. no entry's are to be built further than 3000 or -3000 out, as we have borders at 6000 and -6000.

10. Hall of fame wall must be incorporated as well, min 15-20 blocks sign space

11. A Trade sign area....or area for shops for trade signs...whatever works better for your build. trade signs are needed at spawn to unsure ease of use and good marketing for sellers.

ill add anything i forgot soon as i think of it. GOOD LUCK, HAPPY BUILDING, ill have pics of prizes too!

http://www.jinx.com/shop/coll/minecraft/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by clitcomander on Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:15 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/surfingmushroom
Angofwolf

PostSubject: Re: SPAWN BUILD WINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COLLECT YOUR SWAG   Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:04 pm

You forgot that it needs a hall of fame wall!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clitcomander
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SPAWN BUILD WINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COLLECT YOUR SWAG   Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:44 pm

added the addition of a trade area...we need a place for everyone to be able to put signs up and set up shop perhaps....but at the very least an area for trade signs.

Back to top Go down
Gordijnplooi

PostSubject: Re: SPAWN BUILD WINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COLLECT YOUR SWAG   Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:48 pm

Not sure if this is how you enter, but this is Kilacis and my entry:

Spawn building:

Market place (trading area):

Entering the spawn building:

Wall of Fame (pretty boring I know Razz):

Nether Portal:

Portal to 39fs and another world that might be added in the future (these are also slightly boring Razz):

SIDE NOTES:
- Coords of the place are: x222, z-729. Wich basicly means you go to the old spawn and then you go left with a boat.
- I though it might be fun if each player could partly decide by him/herself how his own stand (there are 20 of them, I hope this is enough) at the market is going to look like. That's why the top part of the stands is missing Razz In case this entry get's chosen I could provide players with wool to finish their stand.
- Theres a big fence arround the place and there are enough torches (I hope) to ensure it is safe.
- I used the John Smith texture pack here.

I think this would have looked better if we didn't start 2 days ago, but still I'm pretty happy with how it looks like now Smile

Last edited by Gordijnplooi on Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Craftinem

PostSubject: Re: SPAWN BUILD WINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COLLECT YOUR SWAG   Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:04 pm

I really wish Krakjen and I could have finished our build in time, but oh well. Good luck to those of you who have finished and/or will be making last minute additions.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gordijnplooi

PostSubject: Re: SPAWN BUILD WINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COLLECT YOUR SWAG   Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:06 pm

Craftinem wrote:
I really wish Krakjen and I could have finished our build in time, but oh well. Good luck to those of you who have finished and/or will be making last minute additions.

Yes I was really looking forward to that build as well Sad It's a shame you didn't make it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Craftinem

PostSubject: Re: SPAWN BUILD WINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COLLECT YOUR SWAG   Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:15 pm

Gordijnplooi wrote:
Yes I was really looking forward to that build as well Sad It's a shame you didn't make it.

If you ever have a chance, go look up Immanuel Kant, then find something of his and read it. It doesn't have to be the whole thing, a few sentences should be enough to make you understand why having a class based around him would take away a lot of free time.

I'll probably still work on the build after I get these assignments done. And since it won't be a public build, I'll have a little more freedom with it's functionality, which may be a good thing in the end. Just these papers... An art major shouldn't have philosophy papers... Damn my quest for wisdom!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clitcomander
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SPAWN BUILD WINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COLLECT YOUR SWAG   Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:15 pm

tonight midnight submissions closed. ill spent a couple days judging them, i think its sordcooper vs gord and kilacis

Back to top Go down
Gordijnplooi

PostSubject: Re: SPAWN BUILD WINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COLLECT YOUR SWAG   Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:42 am

I think there's one more cc Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clitcomander
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SPAWN BUILD WINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COLLECT YOUR SWAG   Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:15 pm

if they dont tell me about it this WHOLE time its their own damn fault for not entering properly. sordcooper and you officially entered.

Back to top Go down
acesss

PostSubject: Re: SPAWN BUILD WINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COLLECT YOUR SWAG   Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:29 pm

This hole post is now my least favorite. -.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youtube.com/mracesss
clitcomander
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SPAWN BUILD WINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COLLECT YOUR SWAG   Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:54 am

alright before i actually announce the winner, is there some not so smart person who DID actually build a spawn and just thought hey clitcomander will read my mind??

cuz if not...i have some announcing to do. i have judged Sordcoopers and Gordijnplooi Kilacis entry IN GAME of course.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPAWN BUILD WINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COLLECT YOUR SWAG   

Back to top Go down

SPAWN BUILD WINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COLLECT YOUR SWAG
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1