Welcome to the home page for Project Clanilla
Now taking new applicants, MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER WITH YOUR IN GAME NAME SO WE CAN ALL TELL WHOSE WHO Wink Don't forget the riddle!
Scroll down for the application section Wink
Welcome to the home page for Project Clanilla
Now taking new applicants, MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER WITH YOUR IN GAME NAME SO WE CAN ALL TELL WHOSE WHO Wink Don't forget the riddle!
Scroll down for the application section Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Talks of a New Server
Server Down I_icon_minitimeby miningninja Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:15 pm

» Server Status Update
Server Down I_icon_minitimeby AngryKhan Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:12 pm

» Server Down
Server Down I_icon_minitimeby bladex110 Wed May 09, 2012 10:37 pm

» Problems & Updates by Angof
Server Down I_icon_minitimeby sordcooper Thu May 03, 2012 7:06 pm

» Azure: An Ocean City
Server Down I_icon_minitimeby bladex110 Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:21 pm

» SMP Vech's Super Hostile
Server Down I_icon_minitimeby Angofwolf Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:53 am

» Event: Build a Skyrail, Help the Server <Rewards>
Server Down I_icon_minitimeby Gordijnplooi Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:42 am

» If you are not whitelisted post here.
Server Down I_icon_minitimeby acesss Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:57 pm

» Project Clanilla's B-DAY OLD SPAWN TNT CAKE PARTY!!!!
Server Down I_icon_minitimeby Angofwolf Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:41 am

Server Down

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Angofwolf

Angofwolf

Server Down Empty
PostSubject: Server Down   Server Down I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 4:04 pm

Well it seems out hosting has ran out. Sorry all but there really isn't much I can do about this one. I guess we just wait for CC to come back now.

I was looking into contests we could win to get more hosting, but was unable to find anything over the last month. Sorry :\
Back to top Go down
Craftinem

Craftinem

Server Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Server Down I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 5:56 pm

Well that's disappointing. It seemed like commander was getting annoyed with the host, but to just not say anything to anyone for a while is a bit odd unless he's just done with it. I don't know. Summer's coming up and I'm going to have a lot more free time, and I was looking forward to being able to play on the server. Any possibility for a (possibly) temp server until commander gets back to us, or is that not feasible? I know it costs money, so I don't expect that to be very likely.

I don't think I've mentioned this before, but Ang, you are incredibly awesome for taking over and giving some direction to the server. Kudos to you.
Back to top Go down
Angofwolf

Angofwolf

Server Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Server Down I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 7:37 pm

I'll look into at least getting the map for iggyville, but atm I am unable to connect to the FTP server myself even.

A new server with enough RAM would cost ~30+ dollars a month most likely. Currently I can't do this as my income is somewhat limited, but we'll see if situations change.

Naturally I do have the map up to a month ago but I had not downloaded it yet for this months map update :\
Back to top Go down
hardcore4

Server Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Server Down I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 8:13 pm

I don't know if you guys have done this already but I messaged CC on facebook just know asking him to give us a heads up on the forums as to whats going to happen Smile
Back to top Go down
Craftinem

Craftinem

Server Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Server Down I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 9:46 am

I just logged on the server
Back to top Go down
bladex110

bladex110

Server Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Server Down I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 1:07 pm

I'd be willing to pay for the servers hosting, at least for a while.
Back to top Go down
Angofwolf

Angofwolf

Server Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Server Down I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 2:26 pm

We were previouslly using a 6GB server. If you really want to pay for the hosting, feel free to locate a host of your choice with a price you consider fair. I have all the files saved so as long as they have FTP access I can take care of all the side things.

I am hesitent to have you pay on the same account we were on since the onyl one with access to the payment information currently is CC as far as I know.
Back to top Go down
hardcore4

Server Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Server Down I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 7:59 pm

Do you need any info from cc to do the move?
Back to top Go down
Angofwolf

Angofwolf

Server Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Server Down I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 1:28 am

No I have all the server files saved, so I would just need to upload them to a new server and it would all be instantly back to how it was the other day. The only difference will be the end will be reset, but that isnt exactly a big deal xD
Back to top Go down
Angofwolf

Angofwolf

Server Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Server Down I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 1:29 am

Sorry I'd offer to pay for it really, but like I always say I am forever broke nowadays. It'll turn around one day >_> when shit stops coming up as I get extra money lol.
Back to top Go down
hardcore4

Server Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Server Down I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 1:31 am

Ok cool Very Happy we don't need 64 slots as were maybe 10 online max so I don't know if that makes a difference?
Back to top Go down
Angofwolf

Angofwolf

Server Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Server Down I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 10:33 am

Honestly with our plugins the way they were it seemed we were using 2GB of the 6GB we had max. More often it was ~500MB-1GB. So it's true that we could probably go with a smaller amount of RAM, though it should probably be 2GB if we go with a smaller size.
Back to top Go down
hardcore4

Server Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Server Down I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 11:02 am

If its upgradeable then surely we could try 2GB and put in more if needed? Or would we have to take out a different tarrif with a host?
Back to top Go down
Angofwolf

Angofwolf

Server Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Server Down I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 8:13 pm

Upgrading through dedicated hosts is usually pretty easy. All they do is shut down the server, add in the ram, and start them back up usually. If it requires more than that you should ask why.
Back to top Go down
bladex110

bladex110

Server Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Server Down I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 1:11 am

Angofwolf wrote:
The only difference will be the end w[/wow]ill be reset, but that isnt exactly a big deal

...My end build D:

Is there any way to save it?
Back to top Go down
Angofwolf

Angofwolf

Server Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Server Down I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 8:24 am

At this point there is not. Also I believe it was well known all builds in the end would be lost when it was reset for the ender dragon...
Back to top Go down
bladex110

bladex110

Server Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Server Down I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 7:00 pm

Do you mean the end was to be reset when the end dragon was killed?
Back to top Go down
Angofwolf

Angofwolf

Server Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Server Down I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 8:23 pm

Yeah.
Back to top Go down
bladex110

bladex110

Server Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Server Down I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 8:33 pm

Huh. Clit just spawned another one whevever it died.

Is there a minimum player slot number that we need?
Back to top Go down
Angofwolf

Angofwolf

Server Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Server Down I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 5:46 pm

The slots don't really matter. But 2GB usually comes with like 1-20 slots or whatever.
Back to top Go down
bladex110

bladex110

Server Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Server Down I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 10:37 pm

Alright, I've found a couple that I think might be good, but I'm really busy so I'll look that that on the weekend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Server Down I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server Down
Page 1 of 1