Welcome to the home page for Project Clanilla
Now taking new applicants, MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER WITH YOUR IN GAME NAME SO WE CAN ALL TELL WHOSE WHO Wink Don't forget the riddle!
Scroll down for the application section Wink
Welcome to the home page for Project Clanilla
Now taking new applicants, MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER WITH YOUR IN GAME NAME SO WE CAN ALL TELL WHOSE WHO Wink Don't forget the riddle!
Scroll down for the application section Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Talks of a New Server
Talks of a New Server I_icon_minitimeby miningninja Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:15 pm

» Server Status Update
Talks of a New Server I_icon_minitimeby AngryKhan Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:12 pm

» Server Down
Talks of a New Server I_icon_minitimeby bladex110 Wed May 09, 2012 10:37 pm

» Problems & Updates by Angof
Talks of a New Server I_icon_minitimeby sordcooper Thu May 03, 2012 7:06 pm

» Azure: An Ocean City
Talks of a New Server I_icon_minitimeby bladex110 Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:21 pm

» SMP Vech's Super Hostile
Talks of a New Server I_icon_minitimeby Angofwolf Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:53 am

» Event: Build a Skyrail, Help the Server <Rewards>
Talks of a New Server I_icon_minitimeby Gordijnplooi Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:42 am

» If you are not whitelisted post here.
Talks of a New Server I_icon_minitimeby acesss Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:57 pm

» Project Clanilla's B-DAY OLD SPAWN TNT CAKE PARTY!!!!
Talks of a New Server I_icon_minitimeby Angofwolf Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:41 am

Talks of a New Server

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Angofwolf

Angofwolf

Talks of a New Server Empty
PostSubject: Talks of a New Server   Talks of a New Server I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 6:07 pm

So with several changes in my life in the past few months I am able to pick up the slack for paying for a server. However, I am unsure if there is really any interest in Clanilla coming back as it was or even if any of the old players are even still interested in minecraft (I mean I am, but I hardly play every day myself).

So I am making this thread for any of the members to share their thoughts on re-opening a server and, if so, if it should stick to vanilla minecraft or some mod pack. Should we allow PvP? Should items drop on death? Really whatever your thoughts are put them down and we can discuss.
Back to top Go down
hardcore4

PostSubject: Re: Talks of a New Server   Talks of a New Server I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 10:01 pm

Im playing FTB now, so so so many mods to learn and ive almost got through all of them. Its such an amazing way to play as everything is made so balanced. End game items literally take months to save up for.

Playing on SquirrelCraft server.
Back to top Go down
AGermanCookie

PostSubject: Re: Talks of a New Server   Talks of a New Server I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 4:11 pm

Me and Pix ended up finding a new server as well and have built quite a bit on it. I can't speak for him but I wouldn't be nearly on as often as I was before. As explained above we found a new server and I would probably focus most on my playing and ideas for that server, especially when playing with Pix.

Basically I'd be willing to use it as sort of a second server, mostly because of how awesome the community was when I was on last. :/
Back to top Go down
Angofwolf

Angofwolf

PostSubject: Re: Talks of a New Server   Talks of a New Server I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 9:46 am

It doesn't really seem like there is much of an interest amoung people. I'm going to talk to a few other friends as well. And if there is an interest amoung them I'll start a Mindcrack server. But really if it doesn't look like I am going to have some people that want to play I'm just not gonna bother.

Mostly just figured I'd ask though ^^;
Back to top Go down
Angofwolf

Angofwolf

PostSubject: Re: Talks of a New Server   Talks of a New Server I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 2:56 pm

Well I went and did it, I made a FTB mindcrack server. It's pretty small but if anyone wants to join just ask and I'll whitelist ya and send you the IP.
Back to top Go down
miningninja

miningninja

PostSubject: Re: Talks of a New Server   Talks of a New Server I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 7:15 pm

Remember me, wolfy? LOL I just really got back into old MC, and was looking on here for the ip of the Clanilla server, but it appears it's long since dead. I'd like to join yours if it's vanilla and all. If the name doesn't ring a bell, I was the one who beat all the challenge courses and built the "Place of Meditation" and the big cactus pyramid Dojo on the Clanilla one, if any of that rings a bell. I love to play and would probably be on often. Just let me know.

Much appreciated,
miningninja
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talks of a New Server   Talks of a New Server I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talks of a New Server
Page 1 of 1