Welcome to the home page for Project Clanilla
Now taking new applicants, MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER WITH YOUR IN GAME NAME SO WE CAN ALL TELL WHOSE WHO Wink Don't forget the riddle!
Scroll down for the application section Wink
Welcome to the home page for Project Clanilla
Now taking new applicants, MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER WITH YOUR IN GAME NAME SO WE CAN ALL TELL WHOSE WHO Wink Don't forget the riddle!
Scroll down for the application section Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Talks of a New Server
Server Status Update I_icon_minitimeby miningninja Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:15 pm

» Server Status Update
Server Status Update I_icon_minitimeby AngryKhan Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:12 pm

» Server Down
Server Status Update I_icon_minitimeby bladex110 Wed May 09, 2012 10:37 pm

» Problems & Updates by Angof
Server Status Update I_icon_minitimeby sordcooper Thu May 03, 2012 7:06 pm

» Azure: An Ocean City
Server Status Update I_icon_minitimeby bladex110 Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:21 pm

» SMP Vech's Super Hostile
Server Status Update I_icon_minitimeby Angofwolf Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:53 am

» Event: Build a Skyrail, Help the Server <Rewards>
Server Status Update I_icon_minitimeby Gordijnplooi Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:42 am

» If you are not whitelisted post here.
Server Status Update I_icon_minitimeby acesss Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:57 pm

» Project Clanilla's B-DAY OLD SPAWN TNT CAKE PARTY!!!!
Server Status Update I_icon_minitimeby Angofwolf Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:41 am

Server Status Update

Go down 
+6
Craftinem
bladex110
Gordijnplooi
hardcore4
Krakjen
Angofwolf
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Angofwolf

Angofwolf

Server Status Update Empty
PostSubject: Server Status Update   Server Status Update I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 12:02 am

Thanks to Bladex110 the server will be back up in ~24 hours. We have acquired a new host and though we have a lower amount of total RAM there should still be enough for all of our normal players plus a few more.

Everything on the server will be the same as the final day when the server was taken down with the exception of "the end" which will be newly spawned. I am currently in the process of uploading all the files right now, but it is a pretty large total file size which is why it will take so long. I will need to run a few checks to ensure everything is ok once the files are done uploading as well.

Once this is all done I will post again on this topic with the new IP and update the IP at the top of the page.
Back to top Go down
Krakjen

Krakjen

PostSubject: Re: Server Status Update   Server Status Update I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 5:09 am

Server Status Update Audience

You guys are awesome !
Back to top Go down
hardcore4

PostSubject: Re: Server Status Update   Server Status Update I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 9:41 am

You guy are FUCKING LEGENDS!!!!!!!!!!

I tried a few other vanilla servers and they suck so hard it makes me want to be sick then eat my own sick just to be sick again....
Back to top Go down
Angofwolf

Angofwolf

PostSubject: Re: Server Status Update   Server Status Update I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:07 am

I think a large part of why our server is so loved by the memebers is because of the community we have more than anything else.

Back to top Go down
hardcore4

PostSubject: Re: Server Status Update   Server Status Update I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 3:20 pm

Definetly!
Back to top Go down
Angofwolf

Angofwolf

PostSubject: Re: Server Status Update   Server Status Update I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 8:14 pm

Sorry guys my computer shut itself off and it didnt completely copy all the files like ti was supposed to so I have to re-upload the world files. Another night and it should be good though. Mad
Back to top Go down
Gordijnplooi

Gordijnplooi

PostSubject: Re: Server Status Update   Server Status Update I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:00 pm

Sorry to hear that Angof D:

It's probably good though, I shouldn't be playing minecraft the next couple weeks :3 #final exams
Back to top Go down
bladex110

bladex110

PostSubject: Re: Server Status Update   Server Status Update I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 3:48 pm

I know that feeling, bro
Back to top Go down
Gordijnplooi

Gordijnplooi

PostSubject: Re: Server Status Update   Server Status Update I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 3:49 am

I screwed up the first one already Very Happy Yeeey.
Back to top Go down
Angofwolf

Angofwolf

PostSubject: Re: Server Status Update   Server Status Update I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 12:05 pm

I keep forgetting to set the files to upload when I go to bed... Sorry guys.

I'd upload it during the day but my internet is shit and if I do that I pretty much just have no connection to anything else.

I'll try to get it up tonight though.

In the meantime why don't you tryout a SMP tekkit server? To do so just download the Technic Pack here and then run it with "Tekkit" selected (as opposed to "Technic" or any of the other options).

Then connect to the server using "64.79.107.17:25576"

It's a small 10 player server only, mostly just to try out all the neat tekkit stuff in SMP Exclamation

So far not much has been done on it, but I have began to amass oil. Hopefully today I will begin to convert it into fuel for actual use.

/thread derailed

EDIT: On this server creepers will kill you if they blow up by you, but will not damage the environment. Just a heads up.
Back to top Go down
Craftinem

Craftinem

PostSubject: Re: Server Status Update   Server Status Update I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 8:45 pm

Any info for the new server?
Back to top Go down
Angofwolf

Angofwolf

PostSubject: Re: Server Status Update   Server Status Update I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 1:16 am

Just some minor difficulties. All should be worked out soon hopefully. Primarily my fault because I get super distracted sorry -. -
Back to top Go down
Gordijnplooi

Gordijnplooi

PostSubject: Re: Server Status Update   Server Status Update I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 8:16 am

You think you'll get it back up running again before June? Cause that's when my vacation starts and I'm going to have loads of free time ^^
Back to top Go down
bladex110

bladex110

PostSubject: Re: Server Status Update   Server Status Update I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 5:17 pm

Haven't heard from Ang, but as far as i can tell, the ip 178.33.189.4:25565 works, although it's a brand new map with no plugins at all.
Back to top Go down
Gordijnplooi

Gordijnplooi

PostSubject: Re: Server Status Update   Server Status Update I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 9:52 am

Hmm I'm just going to wait a little more then because that map will probably get deleted after a while.
Back to top Go down
Stormy_2021

PostSubject: Re: Server Status Update   Server Status Update I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 12:11 am

Yo dude, It says I'm not whitelisted on the new server. If you could add me when you have time, I'd appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Angofwolf

Angofwolf

PostSubject: Re: Server Status Update   Server Status Update I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 8:47 am

The map has nothing because I don't have the FTP login informations which keeps me unable to do anything really. I left Blade a message to get me the initial e-mail he recieved since that should have it on there, but he has yet to get back to me with it.

I didn't leave my account as OP so I really can't even do anything on the server with commands for whitelisting and such.
Back to top Go down
Craftinem

Craftinem

PostSubject: Re: Server Status Update   Server Status Update I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 3:03 pm

any updates?
Back to top Go down
H0B00

PostSubject: Re: Server Status Update   Server Status Update I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 3:23 pm

Congrats i suppose we have the map blank until 1.3 comes out
Back to top Go down
Markz0r

Markz0r

PostSubject: Re: Server Status Update   Server Status Update I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 3:38 am

So does this mean all the progress on the old map is lost?
Back to top Go down
bladex110

bladex110

PostSubject: Re: Server Status Update   Server Status Update I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:14 am

Markz0r wrote:
So does this mean all the progress on the old map is lost?
No, this simply means that we dont have the old map back yet, so its currently a blank map.
Back to top Go down
Stormy_2021

PostSubject: Re: Server Status Update   Server Status Update I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 7:44 pm

So, I guess I have to ask: what's going on with my favorite server? Are we just gonna wait till the the next update and start anew, have we given up, or are things just on hold indefinitely?
Back to top Go down
hardcore4

PostSubject: Re: Server Status Update   Server Status Update I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 10:14 am

Progress report? I realise we are all playing diablo but still Razz

Also I have CC on facebook so any information you need off him I can ask for.
Back to top Go down
Gordijnplooi

Gordijnplooi

PostSubject: Re: Server Status Update   Server Status Update I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 2:11 pm

Like where the hell have you been? Razz
Back to top Go down
hardcore4

PostSubject: Re: Server Status Update   Server Status Update I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 4:15 pm

I've been waiting for the server to come back up Very Happy

I try to log in and it says I'm not white listed? So have you guys all been playing?
Back to top Go down
Gordijnplooi

Gordijnplooi

PostSubject: Re: Server Status Update   Server Status Update I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 4:21 pm

No we haven't sadly.
Back to top Go down
hardcore4

PostSubject: Re: Server Status Update   Server Status Update I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 10:17 am

I really want to find a server like ours used to be, has anyone found anything?
Back to top Go down
AngryKhan

PostSubject: Re: Server Status Update   Server Status Update I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:14 am

I was playing on BashCraft for a while, until it became a creative server. I've been looking around for another since then, but haven't found anything. I even considered starting my own, but I didn't know if anyone would be interested in joining.
Back to top Go down
hardcore4

PostSubject: Re: Server Status Update   Server Status Update I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:47 pm

I would! I just want something stable and permanent. I hate losing my work with map resets and server moves Smile
Back to top Go down
Markz0r

Markz0r

PostSubject: Re: Server Status Update   Server Status Update I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 7:58 am

I do miss playing this server :c
Back to top Go down
Gordijnplooi

Gordijnplooi

PostSubject: Re: Server Status Update   Server Status Update I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 8:02 am

It's a good thing that I don't really have time playing at the moment, but yes, I miss it as well.
Back to top Go down
hardcore4

PostSubject: Re: Server Status Update   Server Status Update I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 8:42 am

Anyone making or finding a new server thats similar post the info here!
Back to top Go down
AngryKhan

PostSubject: Re: Server Status Update   Server Status Update I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 4:12 pm

I was going to make one, but I simply don't have the money to do it right now. Until I have the money to make my own, I'm probably going to be on the server at jadon-mc.net. It's mostly vanilla Minecraft, with a few plugins for grief protection and warps.

edit: Actually, it looks like BashCraft is starting their survival server back up, so I will most likely be there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server Status Update   Server Status Update I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server Status Update
Page 1 of 1