Welcome to the home page for Project Clanilla
Now taking new applicants, MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER WITH YOUR IN GAME NAME SO WE CAN ALL TELL WHOSE WHO Wink Don't forget the riddle!
Scroll down for the application section Wink
Welcome to the home page for Project Clanilla
Now taking new applicants, MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER WITH YOUR IN GAME NAME SO WE CAN ALL TELL WHOSE WHO Wink Don't forget the riddle!
Scroll down for the application section Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Talks of a New Server
SMP Vech's Super Hostile I_icon_minitimeby miningninja Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:15 pm

» Server Status Update
SMP Vech's Super Hostile I_icon_minitimeby AngryKhan Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:12 pm

» Server Down
SMP Vech's Super Hostile I_icon_minitimeby bladex110 Wed May 09, 2012 10:37 pm

» Problems & Updates by Angof
SMP Vech's Super Hostile I_icon_minitimeby sordcooper Thu May 03, 2012 7:06 pm

» Azure: An Ocean City
SMP Vech's Super Hostile I_icon_minitimeby bladex110 Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:21 pm

» SMP Vech's Super Hostile
SMP Vech's Super Hostile I_icon_minitimeby Angofwolf Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:53 am

» Event: Build a Skyrail, Help the Server <Rewards>
SMP Vech's Super Hostile I_icon_minitimeby Gordijnplooi Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:42 am

» If you are not whitelisted post here.
SMP Vech's Super Hostile I_icon_minitimeby acesss Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:57 pm

» Project Clanilla's B-DAY OLD SPAWN TNT CAKE PARTY!!!!
SMP Vech's Super Hostile I_icon_minitimeby Angofwolf Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:41 am

SMP Vech's Super Hostile

Go down 
3 posters

Are you interested in participating in Vech's Super Hostile Map series?
Yes, bring on the adventure, excitement, and pain!
SMP Vech's Super Hostile I_vote_lcap75%SMP Vech's Super Hostile I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
No, I'm a little baby and am scared of the dark.
SMP Vech's Super Hostile I_vote_lcap25%SMP Vech's Super Hostile I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Angofwolf

Angofwolf

SMP Vech's Super Hostile Empty
PostSubject: SMP Vech's Super Hostile   SMP Vech's Super Hostile I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 12:01 pm

As some of you may know, I am a huge fan of the Super Hostile Survival Series of maps. Because of this I am making this thread to poll how many others are interested in these maps. To be clear, if we participate in these maps they will take place in another "event world" where peoples inventory is seperate from other worlds and nothing will carry over except for exp (this is because of the xpbank plugin). Prizes will be doled out for completing the various objectives as well, likely in the form of exp.

So let me know what you think!

Here's a link to info about Super Hostile.
Back to top Go down
bladex110

bladex110

PostSubject: Re: SMP Vech's Super Hostile   SMP Vech's Super Hostile I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:32 pm

Me gusta.
Back to top Go down
Krakjen

Krakjen

PostSubject: Re: SMP Vech's Super Hostile   SMP Vech's Super Hostile I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:21 am

This would be fun.
Back to top Go down
bladex110

bladex110

PostSubject: Re: SMP Vech's Super Hostile   SMP Vech's Super Hostile I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 12:39 am

Does that mean that the unsed world will be used for this? If so, does that mean that we wouldnt be getting another world?
Back to top Go down
Angofwolf

Angofwolf

PostSubject: Re: SMP Vech's Super Hostile   SMP Vech's Super Hostile I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 10:53 am

Between nether, 39fs, and glacier(iggyville) we have ~339,120,000 square blocks to build on (surface size of course). Even without the nether we have 226,080,000 blocks to build on. Yes there is quite a bit of ocean but still other servers that host 20 people daily and over 100 different people in total only have 64,000,000 blocks of building space and do fine.

That said I have decided that for the time being another world simply for building is not necessary and it would be better to use the new portal for event worlds that will switch out upon completion of the objectives.

Also I know we do not have things like jungles atm but I am looking into a way to actually re-generate specific chunk biomes so that we can make some of our ocean biome chunks into jungle.

EDIT: Rewards will be based on how many pieces of you get for the victory monument. Each piece will be worth X amount of EXP bottles. Obtaining more pieces will ramp up rewards based on a formula that is not yet completed. Upon completion of the entire monument, all participents that obtained a piece for the monument will recieve a participation reward. In order to ensure you get your reward you will need to bring the block back to VM, place it in the monument, and put a locked sign with your name on it. Should you obtain a piece with multiple members you should put everyones name on it. EXP in this case will be handed out by: individuals exp formula/# of members (formual subject to change, but this is the general idea). The idea is that a person who has obtained 5 wools will get more exp than someone who got 1 for this individual wool. All rewards will be handed out at the end of the map.

This infomation will be reposted in a more well defined fashion if we do start these maps up. All depends on the poll!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SMP Vech's Super Hostile   SMP Vech's Super Hostile I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SMP Vech's Super Hostile
Page 1 of 1