Welcome to the home page for Project Clanilla
Now taking new applicants, MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER WITH YOUR IN GAME NAME SO WE CAN ALL TELL WHOSE WHO Wink Don't forget the riddle!
Scroll down for the application section Wink
Welcome to the home page for Project Clanilla
Now taking new applicants, MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER WITH YOUR IN GAME NAME SO WE CAN ALL TELL WHOSE WHO Wink Don't forget the riddle!
Scroll down for the application section Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Talks of a New Server
I got CleverBot to admit hes not Human! I_icon_minitimeby miningninja Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:15 pm

» Server Status Update
I got CleverBot to admit hes not Human! I_icon_minitimeby AngryKhan Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:12 pm

» Server Down
I got CleverBot to admit hes not Human! I_icon_minitimeby bladex110 Wed May 09, 2012 10:37 pm

» Problems & Updates by Angof
I got CleverBot to admit hes not Human! I_icon_minitimeby sordcooper Thu May 03, 2012 7:06 pm

» Azure: An Ocean City
I got CleverBot to admit hes not Human! I_icon_minitimeby bladex110 Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:21 pm

» SMP Vech's Super Hostile
I got CleverBot to admit hes not Human! I_icon_minitimeby Angofwolf Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:53 am

» Event: Build a Skyrail, Help the Server <Rewards>
I got CleverBot to admit hes not Human! I_icon_minitimeby Gordijnplooi Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:42 am

» If you are not whitelisted post here.
I got CleverBot to admit hes not Human! I_icon_minitimeby acesss Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:57 pm

» Project Clanilla's B-DAY OLD SPAWN TNT CAKE PARTY!!!!
I got CleverBot to admit hes not Human! I_icon_minitimeby Angofwolf Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:41 am

I got CleverBot to admit hes not Human!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blizzlock
Admin
Admin
Blizzlock

I got CleverBot to admit hes not Human! Empty
PostSubject: I got CleverBot to admit hes not Human!   I got CleverBot to admit hes not Human! I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 7:16 pm

I am the first person to do this....Really I am...Kinda!!!!

http://www.cleverbot.com/j2log-pYsYYbYMOCTWXARQLKOG-detail

http://www.cleverbot.com

I DID IIIIIIT!

Spoiler:

Last edited by Blizzlock on Wed May 25, 2011 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EPiCRiSK

EPiCRiSK

I got CleverBot to admit hes not Human! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got CleverBot to admit hes not Human!   I got CleverBot to admit hes not Human! I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 11:23 am

I just did that in a minute or so..
Back to top Go down

I got CleverBot to admit hes not Human!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Members Discussion-
Jump to: