Welcome to the home page for Project Clanilla
Now taking new applicants, MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER WITH YOUR IN GAME NAME SO WE CAN ALL TELL WHOSE WHO Wink Don't forget the riddle!
Scroll down for the application section Wink
Welcome to the home page for Project Clanilla
Now taking new applicants, MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER WITH YOUR IN GAME NAME SO WE CAN ALL TELL WHOSE WHO Wink Don't forget the riddle!
Scroll down for the application section Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Talks of a New Server
Suggestions for the monthly events! I_icon_minitimeby miningninja Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:15 pm

» Server Status Update
Suggestions for the monthly events! I_icon_minitimeby AngryKhan Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:12 pm

» Server Down
Suggestions for the monthly events! I_icon_minitimeby bladex110 Wed May 09, 2012 10:37 pm

» Problems & Updates by Angof
Suggestions for the monthly events! I_icon_minitimeby sordcooper Thu May 03, 2012 7:06 pm

» Azure: An Ocean City
Suggestions for the monthly events! I_icon_minitimeby bladex110 Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:21 pm

» SMP Vech's Super Hostile
Suggestions for the monthly events! I_icon_minitimeby Angofwolf Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:53 am

» Event: Build a Skyrail, Help the Server <Rewards>
Suggestions for the monthly events! I_icon_minitimeby Gordijnplooi Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:42 am

» If you are not whitelisted post here.
Suggestions for the monthly events! I_icon_minitimeby acesss Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:57 pm

» Project Clanilla's B-DAY OLD SPAWN TNT CAKE PARTY!!!!
Suggestions for the monthly events! I_icon_minitimeby Angofwolf Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:41 am

Suggestions for the monthly events!

Go down 
+12
Blizzlock
bladex110
TRNC
Jester1996
SoapPlatypus
sordcooper
MageInsaniak
Mysterym
Seion173
EcoHulk
Baalo
clitcomander
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
clitcomander
Admin
Admin
clitcomander

Suggestions for the monthly events! Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions for the monthly events!   Suggestions for the monthly events! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 3:20 pm

Got an idea Idea for a great game we can all play fairly to compete for a prize? If you would like more options, please outline your game/event here. Right down to every detail. Whats involved? How many people is required? How do you determine a winner fairly(rules)? With partner or not? Duration,ect.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/surfingmushroom
Baalo

Baalo

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the monthly events!   Suggestions for the monthly events! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 7:29 pm

I think we should make an arena and have gladiator match’s. Ya know, help bring more bloodshed to minecraft. Just one of many ideas I have, but the first that popped into my head. As usual, diamonds make a great prize.
Back to top Go down
clitcomander
Admin
Admin
clitcomander

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the monthly events!   Suggestions for the monthly events! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 8:10 pm

Baalo wrote:
I think we should make an arena and have gladiator match’s. Ya know, help bring more bloodshed to minecraft. Just one of many ideas I have, but the first that popped into my head. As usual, diamonds make a great prize.
first turn on pvp. ok im picturing, big arena 20+ people in full iron armor wielding (something) everyone's going at it last person standing wins...Takes place on the ground? I like. Similar to night of the living dead but much harder. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Baalo

Baalo

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the monthly events!   Suggestions for the monthly events! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 8:17 pm

spot on Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EcoHulk

EcoHulk

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the monthly events!   Suggestions for the monthly events! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:10 pm

I actually like the idea of boat races, probably time trials since sailing those boats can get a little bit tricky. We could build a track to race around and such. Diamonds for first, Cake or something for the runner-up.
Back to top Go down
Seion173

Seion173

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the monthly events!   Suggestions for the monthly events! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:18 pm

How about a protect the King survival game. Where a team gets a rather small fort with open entrances and no overhangs (allowing spiders to break the walls) and then spawn a large number of mobs to go after them. The idea is that there would be a King that would have to be protected and you lose the game when he dies. The longest lasting wins.

Alternatively this could also be utilized where a team must fight their way to a location while protecting their King. The quickest time wins.

P.S. King wears gold armor Razz
Back to top Go down
Mysterym

Mysterym

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the monthly events!   Suggestions for the monthly events! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 11:56 am

I must say i like the bloodshed and king idea Twisted Evil
As for me my idea is more difficult and probably would take an extremely large amount of time but if we were able to make a minecart shaft that would basically be a maze with 10 exits one being the correct one and in order to win you must click levers along the way to change where you are going in the shaft in order to go left or right into other minecart shafts, basically it's a maze game only in the end... YOU DIE! or win fabulous prizes! cat
Back to top Go down
MageInsaniak

MageInsaniak

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the monthly events!   Suggestions for the monthly events! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 1:25 pm

EcoHulk wrote:
I actually like the idea of boat races, probably time trials since sailing those boats can get a little bit tricky. We could build a track to race around and such. Diamonds for first, Cake or something for the runner-up.

I actually really like this idea
Back to top Go down
sordcooper

sordcooper

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the monthly events!   Suggestions for the monthly events! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:00 pm

Mysterym wrote:
I must say i like the bloodshed and king idea Twisted Evil
As for me my idea is more difficult and probably would take an extremely large amount of time but if we were able to make a minecart shaft that would basically be a maze with 10 exits one being the correct one and in order to win you must click levers along the way to change where you are going in the shaft in order to go left or right into other minecart shafts, basically it's a maze game only in the end... YOU DIE! or win fabulous prizes! cat

this sounds pretty cool, though maybe not for mine carts, perhaps something like a huge bedrock or obsidian maze (so you cant just dig through the walls with sandstone floors and lots of pit falls/traps, could be good and deadly.

oh, also, pig jousting, everyone picks up a set of iron armor with swords, maybe bows, hops on a pig, and then we bounce around on our mounts until all but one stands apon a battlefield coated with the corpses of the fallen!... and BACON!
Back to top Go down
SoapPlatypus

SoapPlatypus

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the monthly events!   Suggestions for the monthly events! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 7:16 pm

Even though you would not be able to control the pig, but maybe strap saddles on pigs and have a pig race? Obviously this would be in an enclosed area.
Back to top Go down
Jester1996

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the monthly events!   Suggestions for the monthly events! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 5:00 am

Download Mo' Creatures and have horse races! XD
Back to top Go down
TRNC

TRNC

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the monthly events!   Suggestions for the monthly events! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 5:59 am

I have an idea. You know those cobblestone cannons that work with TNT and water(drop 3 TNT in the water, then drop 1 with custom delay)? Well how about we made one of those. Everyone gets 3 shots and there is a tower about 20-50 blocks away. And whoever gets most hits wins! The height and explosion time of the block is determined by the delay. This might be a bit confusing, so here's a video of the cannon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKV2I-2RaWc
Back to top Go down
Baalo

Baalo

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the monthly events!   Suggestions for the monthly events! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:03 pm

Who can bake the most CAKES!!!!!…….what, no?
Back to top Go down
clitcomander
Admin
Admin
clitcomander

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the monthly events!   Suggestions for the monthly events! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:28 pm

Baalo wrote:
Who can bake the most CAKES!!!!!…….what, no?
this is a done deal...great suggestion cheers ...we could do it a few ways as well...how many in a day...or the whole month...people trading working together...catching chickens together...everything in the game will become a valued item this way...for projects...contests...scavenger hunts....cakes...taming wolves.... its...perfect.
Back to top Go down
clitcomander
Admin
Admin
clitcomander

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the monthly events!   Suggestions for the monthly events! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:32 pm

SoapPlatypus wrote:
Even though you would not be able to control the pig, but maybe strap saddles on pigs and have a pig race? Obviously this would be in an enclosed area.
we could do some field runs...maybe make one block run ways for each contestant...that way the pigs not going in circles...or is thats the point??...gonna be fun trying it...maybe put a nether portal in the center of a large enclosed area, and first pig/person to wander in...wins?...call it...fried bacon??
Back to top Go down
Seion173

Seion173

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the monthly events!   Suggestions for the monthly events! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 11:30 pm

clitcomander wrote:
SoapPlatypus wrote:
we could do some field runs...maybe make one block run ways for each contestant...that way the pigs not going in circles...or is thats the point??...gonna be fun trying it...maybe put a nether portal in the center of a large enclosed area, and first pig/person to wander in...wins?...call it...fried bacon??

*Epic*
Back to top Go down
bladex110

bladex110

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the monthly events!   Suggestions for the monthly events! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 12:44 am

How about something peaceful? Like a building contest?
Back to top Go down
sordcooper

sordcooper

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the monthly events!   Suggestions for the monthly events! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 12:46 am

bladex110 wrote:

...like who could build the biggest penis statue the fastest?
Back to top Go down
bladex110

bladex110

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the monthly events!   Suggestions for the monthly events! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 12:54 am

sordcooper wrote:
bladex110 wrote:

...Like who has the coolest building
Back to top Go down
TRNC

TRNC

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the monthly events!   Suggestions for the monthly events! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 3:19 am

bladex110 wrote:
sordcooper wrote:
bladex110 wrote:

...Like who has the coolest building
I lose Razz
Back to top Go down
clitcomander
Admin
Admin
clitcomander

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the monthly events!   Suggestions for the monthly events! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 2:15 pm

these are all great ideas..but so far am planning on implementing a few already...keep em coming if you look forwards to the monthly events...its gonna be funny shit making a video of each one.
Back to top Go down
sordcooper

sordcooper

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the monthly events!   Suggestions for the monthly events! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 5:57 pm

OH OH! how about a hunt! we make a big forest toss in a bunch of mob spawns (like cows, pigs, maybe some more deadly things for bonus points), each person are given some kinda hunting tool (like a bow+ arrows, a sword or wolves) and whoever comes out alive or with the most stuff at the end of a time period wins!
Back to top Go down
Seion173

Seion173

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the monthly events!   Suggestions for the monthly events! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 5:59 pm

sordcooper wrote:
bladex110 wrote:

We should do this but also have categories for tits and vaginas.
Back to top Go down
sordcooper

sordcooper

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the monthly events!   Suggestions for the monthly events! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 6:13 pm

Seion173 wrote:
sordcooper wrote:
bladex110 wrote:

and give out bonus points for things like fountains of water and lava out of the stone naughty bits... i can see it now... mount weeping dong and the lactating hills...
Back to top Go down
bladex110

bladex110

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the monthly events!   Suggestions for the monthly events! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 6:54 pm

sordcooper wrote:
Seion173 wrote:
sordcooper wrote:
bladex110 wrote:

and give out bonus points for things like fountains of water and lava out of the stone naughty bits... i can see it now... mount weeping dong and the lactating hills...
YES!!!!
Back to top Go down
TRNC

TRNC

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the monthly events!   Suggestions for the monthly events! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 4:25 am

sordcooper wrote:
Seion173 wrote:
sordcooper wrote:
bladex110 wrote:

Suggestions for the monthly events! 3225db10
Back to top Go down
Blizzlock
Admin
Admin
Blizzlock

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the monthly events!   Suggestions for the monthly events! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 7:23 am

TRNC wrote:
sordcooper wrote:
Seion173 wrote:
sordcooper wrote:
bladex110 wrote:

Suggestions for the monthly events! 3225db10

Then it shall be done!
Back to top Go down
clitcomander
Admin
Admin
clitcomander

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the monthly events!   Suggestions for the monthly events! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:30 pm

LOL...great...now i have to figure out how to make rules at stuff for building contest...and not only a building contest...the best dicks pussy's and asses we can make...

i guess rules could go a lil like so,
you have 7 in game days, with or without 1 partner...split prize if so...

use anything to make the best...make a few screen shots...post your best ones...i run a poll with up to 10 entries....and one group/person wins based on votes???

i could use some better ideas...lol
Back to top Go down
bladex110

bladex110

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the monthly events!   Suggestions for the monthly events! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 4:38 pm

clitcomander wrote:
LOL...great...now i have to figure out how to make rules at stuff for building contest...and not only a building contest...the best dicks pussy's and asses we can make...

i guess rules could go a lil like so,
you have 7 in game days, with or without 1 partner...split prize if so...

use anything to make the best...make a few screen shots...post your best ones...i run a poll with up to 10 entries....and one group/person wins based on votes???

i could use some better ideas...lol

How about you choose three people at random, and then they judge on Style, Intricacy, and something else. Each category will have a total of 10 points, which merits a total of 30 points. Whomever scores the most points wins. Sound fair?

Also, please tell me we have a spleef off...
Back to top Go down
Baalo

Baalo

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the monthly events!   Suggestions for the monthly events! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 9:20 pm

You could just make it “you got an hour to build this, with this amount of blocks” and see who does the best job
Back to top Go down
clitcomander
Admin
Admin
clitcomander

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the monthly events!   Suggestions for the monthly events! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 9:33 pm

Baalo wrote:
You could just make it “you got an hour to build this, with this amount of blocks” and see who does the best job

i swear spleef arena...is mentioned in the official games......and yeah...i think if we combine the one hour time set and the # of blocks...with 3 random judges who didn't participate...it should work ok...just need to a locate an area for this so the winners get a spot to show off their win. losses mean tear down...??? that way we have a trophy/contest area for it...
Back to top Go down
Blizzlock
Admin
Admin
Blizzlock

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the monthly events!   Suggestions for the monthly events! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 9:55 pm

Baalo wrote:

I quite like this idea personally, but with varying times, for instance

You have One Hour to build a Small Tavern with 256 Wooden Plank's, 128 Stone and 64 Glass. as a requirement, you must use all your Wooden Plank's. All items such as Beds and Doors are permitted for use.

But also we would have times such as,

You have Two Day's to build a Small Castle with a Watch Tower outside, as a rule the Watch Tower is limited to 6 Blocks wide 6 Blocks long. Your materials are limited to 960 Stone, 576 Cobblestone and 32 Glass. Water and Lava are permitted for logical falls and motes. All items such as Beds and Doors are permitted for use. You may swap out your Stone/Cobblestone any time for Sandstone if you so desire.

This sounds like the best way to implement this Monthly Event in my opinion.

In basic recap it should have,
A Time Limit
A Set Amount of Materials
A Clear Rule-set of Restrictions and Permissions.

I'm also seeing this being Team Based, if, properly done.

-Blizzlock
Back to top Go down
Krakjen

Krakjen

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the monthly events!   Suggestions for the monthly events! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 3:09 am

I've always liked the ideas of "different" teams fighting.

Let's say we have a space in the wilderness with a wall around it to prevent mobs like zombies, skeletons… getting in/spawning. On each end of the area there will be a torch/or something else and small dirt tower for an example.

The sole object is to get to the other teams torch/? and take it to your teams base and place it upon the dirt tower for everyone to see. There will of course be people watching to prevent cheating. We could spice it up by giving every swords or different tools.

We could also allow each team to get a few minutes building hinderances around their bases. This will allow players to work together and use strategy.

capturetheflagyess.

Or perhaps have a treasure hunt! Imagine a huge closed area with walls around - and inside, there will be all kinds of traps, dungeons, forests and all. And hidden chests filled with different kinds of tools which can help and other stuff like foods etcetc and one grand prize somewhere. People will of course be allowed to team up. Razz

I also, reallyreally like the idea of having a set number of different blocks and a set time to build a building. Creativity ftw!
Back to top Go down
sordcooper

sordcooper

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the monthly events!   Suggestions for the monthly events! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 10:44 am

hm... you know theres a lot of ideas about building and such, how about an event thats all about getting those destructive feelings out? after all half the fun o a sand castle is crushing it when your done! so, i suggest we get given some material, a set amount of tnt and then ave like 30 minuets to build something awesome, then after judging you blow it up for a secondary score!

so, the total score is added up and averaged up and whoever made the awesome-est boom combined with the awesome-est building, wins
Back to top Go down
clitcomander
Admin
Admin
clitcomander

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the monthly events!   Suggestions for the monthly events! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 2:03 pm

sordcooper wrote:
hm... you know theres a lot of ideas about building and such, how about an event thats all about getting those destructive feelings out? after all half the fun o a sand castle is crushing it when your done! so, i suggest we get given some material, a set amount of tnt and then ave like 30 minuets to build something awesome, then after judging you blow it up for a secondary score!

so, the total score is added up and averaged up and whoever made the awesome-est boom combined with the awesome-est building, wins
omfg...i read that and wow...came up with this...everyone is givin a 40 by 40 square block....and set amount of tnt...people then place the tnt very strategically to try and create a figure or statue with the tnt.....after 30 min...

all the tnt is wired up...and all entries blow up their blocks at the same time(with a switch)....after the dust settles...we will have random selected judges to score the figures...we can do variations on size and shape and material the starting slabs will be...im implementing this one for sure!!!

just realized there would have to be an aloud amount of blocks to break to place tnt in the slab...hmmm...your aloud to break 10 blocks to place tnt??? any thoughts on this one guys??
Back to top Go down
sordcooper

sordcooper

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the monthly events!   Suggestions for the monthly events! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 3:54 pm

clitcomander wrote:
sordcooper wrote:

omfg...i read that and wow...came up with this...everyone is givin a 40 by 40 square block....and set amount of tnt...people then place the tnt very strategically to try and create a figure or statue with the tnt.....after 30 min...

all the tnt is wired up...and all entries blow up their blocks at the same time(with a switch)....after the dust settles...we will have random selected judges to score the figures...we can do variations on size and shape and material the starting slabs will be...im implementing this one for sure!!!

just realized there would have to be an aloud amount of blocks to break to place tnt in the slab...hmmm...your aloud to break 10 blocks to place tnt??? any thoughts on this one guys??

hm... explosive sculpting eh?... cool, though i was thinking something more around a rushed building contest that then climaxes in a "who can make their building blow up cooler" half of a competition.

that or a "see who can take this cookie cutter building and destroy it best in one big chain reaction" contest. though that dose seem like it could work out nice
Back to top Go down
Blizzlock
Admin
Admin
Blizzlock

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the monthly events!   Suggestions for the monthly events! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 7:05 pm

clitcomander wrote:
sordcooper wrote:

Do keep in mind we may run into technical problems with all the TnT blowing up at once, perhaps even a server crash.
Back to top Go down
sordcooper

sordcooper

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the monthly events!   Suggestions for the monthly events! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 7:08 pm

Blizzlock wrote:
clitcomander wrote:
sordcooper wrote:

Do keep in mind we may run into technical problems with all the TnT blowing up at once, perhaps even a server crash.
yah i think we'd have to take turns in order to stop that from happening, not to mention judge the booms
Back to top Go down
Blizzlock
Admin
Admin
Blizzlock

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the monthly events!   Suggestions for the monthly events! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 7:22 am

A quite simple idea just popped into my head actually, how about each month in addition to the Monthly Event we have a "Mystery of The Month", for instance me and Clit could come up with a word or phrase and plant a few clues within the Monthly Event, and more in the world if no one figures out the Word or Phrase during that time.

The mystery can vary though, perhaps something more complex then a Word or Phrase, perhaps even a Whodunit of sorts if we can pull that off?

Seems like it could be a fun side task to those who bother, and of-course they will get a reward for figuring out the "Mystery"!

-Blizzlock
Back to top Go down
XNtr3k

XNtr3k

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the monthly events!   Suggestions for the monthly events! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 1:16 am

High-Altitude Game Hunt

Get up some place high, look down (preferably at some kind of animal), then open fire. I have not experimented with this enough to know what the range of the bows are, but I often see little animals scurrying about below me while I work up in the air.

In the absence of game, just have a couple of players with targets draw on them run around in a circle on the ground. Maybe a last-man-standing kind of deal.

I would test this from my new floating discoball I'm working on, but I have not seen monsters in half the day and haven't seen livestock since I finished the last underwater dome, with the exception of a single sheep.

Last edited by XNtr3k on Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the monthly events!   Suggestions for the monthly events! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for the monthly events!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Members Discussion-
Jump to: