Welcome to the home page for Project Clanilla
Now taking new applicants, MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER WITH YOUR IN GAME NAME SO WE CAN ALL TELL WHOSE WHO Wink Don't forget the riddle!
Scroll down for the application section Wink
Welcome to the home page for Project Clanilla
Now taking new applicants, MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER WITH YOUR IN GAME NAME SO WE CAN ALL TELL WHOSE WHO Wink Don't forget the riddle!
Scroll down for the application section Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Talks of a New Server
Clanilla Map Directory I_icon_minitimeby miningninja Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:15 pm

» Server Status Update
Clanilla Map Directory I_icon_minitimeby AngryKhan Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:12 pm

» Server Down
Clanilla Map Directory I_icon_minitimeby bladex110 Wed May 09, 2012 10:37 pm

» Problems & Updates by Angof
Clanilla Map Directory I_icon_minitimeby sordcooper Thu May 03, 2012 7:06 pm

» Azure: An Ocean City
Clanilla Map Directory I_icon_minitimeby bladex110 Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:21 pm

» SMP Vech's Super Hostile
Clanilla Map Directory I_icon_minitimeby Angofwolf Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:53 am

» Event: Build a Skyrail, Help the Server <Rewards>
Clanilla Map Directory I_icon_minitimeby Gordijnplooi Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:42 am

» If you are not whitelisted post here.
Clanilla Map Directory I_icon_minitimeby acesss Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:57 pm

» Project Clanilla's B-DAY OLD SPAWN TNT CAKE PARTY!!!!
Clanilla Map Directory I_icon_minitimeby Angofwolf Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:41 am

Clanilla Map Directory

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Angofwolf

Angofwolf

Clanilla Map Directory Empty
PostSubject: Clanilla Map Directory   Clanilla Map Directory I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:27 am

Each month I will be re-generating the maps to our server and I will post the download link here. The two maps will be in .rar format when you download them, so you will need to unzip them and the file sizes are going to be close to a combined total of 500 MB every time.

I will keep up all the old download links in addition to putting up the new ones weekly so that people can see the building progress of our server.

Download links will only be clickable if you are a registered member and logged in.

Clanilla Maps 3-1-12

Last edited by Angofwolf on Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:02 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
clitcomander
Admin
Admin
clitcomander

PostSubject: Re: Clanilla Map Directory   Clanilla Map Directory I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:51 pm

epic ubber awesome sauce, thanks angofwolf.....

one problem, no one can open and see them, windows photo viewer, gimp, i tried all my programs, gordi said only way he got them open was with photoshop.

now sure what to do
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/surfingmushroom
clitcomander
Admin
Admin
clitcomander

PostSubject: Re: Clanilla Map Directory   Clanilla Map Directory I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 3:14 pm

ang your gonna have to re do this with the images as jpegs.......this is not working, and as far as i know theres only one mooshroom.
Back to top Go down
Gordijnplooi

Gordijnplooi

PostSubject: Re: Clanilla Map Directory   Clanilla Map Directory I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 3:23 pm

the 39fs world actually has 11 mushroom biomes if I counted that correctly. Though most of them are small islands
Back to top Go down
Angofwolf

Angofwolf

PostSubject: Re: Clanilla Map Directory   Clanilla Map Directory I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 4:19 pm

Yeah I was telling Gord that because of the size of the images some computers may not be able to open them. I'll try jpeg and see how it affects the images.

Another idea is I can cut each map into 4 different images, this would make each picture 50-75 MB and easier for computers to index and display.
Back to top Go down
clitcomander
Admin
Admin
clitcomander

PostSubject: Re: Clanilla Map Directory   Clanilla Map Directory I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 4:52 pm

Angofwolf wrote:
Yeah I was telling Gord that because of the size of the images some computers may not be able to open them. I'll try jpeg and see how it affects the images.

Another idea is I can cut each map into 4 different images, this would make each picture 50-75 MB and easier for computers to index and display.
yeah but i tried 20 different programs, you would think one could do it, but sadly no

only paid programs like photoshop work

super thanks, appreciate the hard work, anyone who did get them open say they rock.
Back to top Go down
Angofwolf

Angofwolf

PostSubject: Re: Clanilla Map Directory   Clanilla Map Directory I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:39 pm

I actually view the images in windows viewer, Trioxin says it is very RAM dependant and I can see how that is true and probably is the problem. I mean if I try to open the image with SWTOR open it only loads about 1/2 the image and just stops there because it caps my RAM (it seems to actually use about 500+ MBs of RAM just to load it), so that is likely th problem. The easiest way to manage this would be to cut the maps into fourths to make it more manageable, so I'm going to do that in addition to saving it as a JPEG.

On a side note, opening this image in Photoshop takes up about 2GB of RAM (SWTOR takes up 2.5 GB)

I'm uploading two different low-rez maps of iggyville atm. Please post which you would prefer between high-rez, low-rez full map, or low-rez map cut in fourths. I would be willing to upload both high rez and low rez images if that is what people want.
Back to top Go down
Angofwolf

Angofwolf

PostSubject: Re: Clanilla Map Directory   Clanilla Map Directory I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:12 pm

Low rez images are available for download now.
Back to top Go down
clitcomander
Admin
Admin
clitcomander

PostSubject: Re: Clanilla Map Directory   Clanilla Map Directory I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:31 pm

wow, nice i can see im not too far from a mooshroom. it worked, F my retarded ram.
Back to top Go down
sordcooper

sordcooper

PostSubject: Re: Clanilla Map Directory   Clanilla Map Directory I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 10:23 am

O---------------o

jesus christ iggy ville got HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE
Back to top Go down
Krakjen

Krakjen

PostSubject: Re: Clanilla Map Directory   Clanilla Map Directory I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:12 pm

I can see my base.

Sweet. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Angofwolf

Angofwolf

PostSubject: Re: Clanilla Map Directory   Clanilla Map Directory I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 12:52 pm

Sorry I havn't got the end of Feb maps up yet. I didn't forget just been busy with a disbanding SWTOR guild and the birth of a FFXIV linkshell at the same time. I'll re-download the maps tonight and re-generate them so they are not a week behind Exclamation
Back to top Go down
clitcomander
Admin
Admin
clitcomander

PostSubject: Re: Clanilla Map Directory   Clanilla Map Directory I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 1:07 pm

Angofwolf wrote:
Sorry I havn't got the end of Feb maps up yet. I didn't forget just been busy with a disbanding SWTOR guild and the birth of a FFXIV linkshell at the same time. I'll re-download the maps tonight and re-generate them so they are not a week behind Exclamation
super epic, only thing is, i think 1.2 came out today, our host said they already rolled it out....lets hope servers still up and working haha....but in all seriousness, i hate updates.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clanilla Map Directory   Clanilla Map Directory I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clanilla Map Directory
Page 1 of 1