Welcome to the home page for Project Clanilla
Now taking new applicants, MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER WITH YOUR IN GAME NAME SO WE CAN ALL TELL WHOSE WHO Wink Don't forget the riddle!
Scroll down for the application section Wink
Welcome to the home page for Project Clanilla
Now taking new applicants, MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER WITH YOUR IN GAME NAME SO WE CAN ALL TELL WHOSE WHO Wink Don't forget the riddle!
Scroll down for the application section Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Talks of a New Server
Stairway to Heaven - Note Blocks I_icon_minitimeby miningninja Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:15 pm

» Server Status Update
Stairway to Heaven - Note Blocks I_icon_minitimeby AngryKhan Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:12 pm

» Server Down
Stairway to Heaven - Note Blocks I_icon_minitimeby bladex110 Wed May 09, 2012 10:37 pm

» Problems & Updates by Angof
Stairway to Heaven - Note Blocks I_icon_minitimeby sordcooper Thu May 03, 2012 7:06 pm

» Azure: An Ocean City
Stairway to Heaven - Note Blocks I_icon_minitimeby bladex110 Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:21 pm

» SMP Vech's Super Hostile
Stairway to Heaven - Note Blocks I_icon_minitimeby Angofwolf Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:53 am

» Event: Build a Skyrail, Help the Server <Rewards>
Stairway to Heaven - Note Blocks I_icon_minitimeby Gordijnplooi Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:42 am

» If you are not whitelisted post here.
Stairway to Heaven - Note Blocks I_icon_minitimeby acesss Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:57 pm

» Project Clanilla's B-DAY OLD SPAWN TNT CAKE PARTY!!!!
Stairway to Heaven - Note Blocks I_icon_minitimeby Angofwolf Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:41 am

Stairway to Heaven - Note Blocks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
elnato

elnato

Stairway to Heaven - Note Blocks Empty
PostSubject: Stairway to Heaven - Note Blocks   Stairway to Heaven - Note Blocks I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 1:58 pm

Hey, I just got around to reading the comments on my gamernato youtube channel, and saw that clit suggested I put this on the forum so here it is. You can find this in the center of grymshire. Read the description for the disclaimer!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_-MBTxYBdU
Back to top Go down
bladex110

bladex110

PostSubject: Re: Stairway to Heaven - Note Blocks   Stairway to Heaven - Note Blocks I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 2:50 am

Back to top Go down
elnato

elnato

PostSubject: Re: Stairway to Heaven - Note Blocks   Stairway to Heaven - Note Blocks I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 8:37 am

haha thanks I always forget that I can do that hahaha. I will just go ahead and paste the description here then.

"Stairway to Heaven" Note Block Choir
I know the timing sounds off, but that is because of minecraft coding, it is on a server, and recording gave me a little lag. The wiring is all correct though.
Back to top Go down
clitcomander
Admin
Admin
clitcomander

PostSubject: Re: Stairway to Heaven - Note Blocks   Stairway to Heaven - Note Blocks I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 3:48 pm

super epic build, i was gonna remove that one piece of bedrock if you really did need it gone lol....

this will be recorded for the server video as well.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/surfingmushroom
elnato

elnato

PostSubject: Re: Stairway to Heaven - Note Blocks   Stairway to Heaven - Note Blocks I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 3:07 pm

sweet. Hopefully it won't lag out on you like it did for me haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stairway to Heaven - Note Blocks   Stairway to Heaven - Note Blocks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stairway to Heaven - Note Blocks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Members Discussion :: Creation Sharing-
Jump to: