Welcome to the home page for Project Clanilla
Now taking new applicants, MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER WITH YOUR IN GAME NAME SO WE CAN ALL TELL WHOSE WHO Wink Don't forget the riddle!
Scroll down for the application section Wink
Welcome to the home page for Project Clanilla
Now taking new applicants, MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER WITH YOUR IN GAME NAME SO WE CAN ALL TELL WHOSE WHO Wink Don't forget the riddle!
Scroll down for the application section Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Talks of a New Server
Show us your creative side! I_icon_minitimeby miningninja Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:15 pm

» Server Status Update
Show us your creative side! I_icon_minitimeby AngryKhan Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:12 pm

» Server Down
Show us your creative side! I_icon_minitimeby bladex110 Wed May 09, 2012 10:37 pm

» Problems & Updates by Angof
Show us your creative side! I_icon_minitimeby sordcooper Thu May 03, 2012 7:06 pm

» Azure: An Ocean City
Show us your creative side! I_icon_minitimeby bladex110 Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:21 pm

» SMP Vech's Super Hostile
Show us your creative side! I_icon_minitimeby Angofwolf Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:53 am

» Event: Build a Skyrail, Help the Server <Rewards>
Show us your creative side! I_icon_minitimeby Gordijnplooi Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:42 am

» If you are not whitelisted post here.
Show us your creative side! I_icon_minitimeby acesss Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:57 pm

» Project Clanilla's B-DAY OLD SPAWN TNT CAKE PARTY!!!!
Show us your creative side! I_icon_minitimeby Angofwolf Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:41 am

Show us your creative side!

Go down 
+6
Seion173
Angofwolf
immollation
Krakjen
sordcooper
bladex110
10 posters
AuthorMessage
bladex110

bladex110

Show us your creative side! Empty
PostSubject: Show us your creative side!   Show us your creative side! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:46 pm

For me, I write poetry. Anyone else have any special talents? Lets see them!
Attachments
Show us your creative side! AttachmentCreativeness.txt
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(3 Kb) Downloaded 17 times
Back to top Go down
sordcooper

sordcooper

PostSubject: Re: Show us your creative side!   Show us your creative side! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:12 pm

sord is a comic artist: http://sordcooper2.deviantart.com/
Back to top Go down
Krakjen

Krakjen

PostSubject: Re: Show us your creative side!   Show us your creative side! I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:51 pm

I draw stuff I guess.

Here's a random sketch I had lying around!

Click me!

Haven't had much time to finish anything lately - too much school work and minecraft taking up all my drawing time. D:<

So Bladex, who's the special girl? Wink
Back to top Go down
immollation

PostSubject: Re: Show us your creative side!   Show us your creative side! I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 5:12 pm

Cool, nice sketch!

As for me, I'm a singer.

Only in my car. /foreveralone
Back to top Go down
Angofwolf

Angofwolf

PostSubject: Re: Show us your creative side!   Show us your creative side! I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:48 pm

Bladex, my only advise is you expand your poetry to other kinds of rhyming and syllable schemes (meter). I think you're off to a good start though!

I have some poetry but I don't like sharing most of it... here's a fun one though!

Buildings fall down in disintegration
People die, making this decimation.
There then spreads a complete devastation
Finally comes, the self annihilation.
Soon animals face obliteration
The Earth's state is left in ruination.
Still, the roaches survive extermination.

The actual title is "Resilience of Roaches" :p
Back to top Go down
bladex110

bladex110

PostSubject: Re: Show us your creative side!   Show us your creative side! I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 11:37 pm

Haha Jen, that is a VERY long story. Nice drawing btw,

Ang, I am working on a more traditional ab,ab,cd,cd,ef,ef,gg in the syllable count of Shakespear, but it's really hard to convey such raw emotion and compassion into a set template.
Back to top Go down
Angofwolf

Angofwolf

PostSubject: Re: Show us your creative side!   Show us your creative side! I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 12:01 am

But being able to do so makes you into a better writer though. Everyone just writes freestyle now. I personally find it sickening. The point of the species is to evolve, not degrade into lethargy.
Back to top Go down
bladex110

bladex110

PostSubject: Re: Show us your creative side!   Show us your creative side! I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 7:26 am

Hehe... We have evolved to the point where we are de-evolving. It's pretty funny that saving people that would otherwise die at birth is something that is done every day, but it is effectively killing the human race. In my opinion, we shouldn't save those that are going to die. Of course, I am only referring to new born people and not the elderly who's life is being extended. I find this a bit inhumane, but I feel it is only the logical thing to do. I mean just look at Sparta. They left all the babies that were not best on a hill for the wolves, but they were insanely strong and determined. What were we talking about? Oh, rite. Poetry.
Back to top Go down
Seion173

Seion173

PostSubject: Re: Show us your creative side!   Show us your creative side! I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:13 am

I haven't done in a while but I dabble in photography. Show us your creative side! JRoever
Back to top Go down
Angofwolf

Angofwolf

PostSubject: Re: Show us your creative side!   Show us your creative side! I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:24 am

bladex110 wrote:
Hehe... We have evolved to the point where we are de-evolving. It's pretty funny that saving people that would otherwise die at birth is something that is done every day, but it is effectively killing the human race. In my opinion, we shouldn't save those that are going to die. Of course, I am only referring to new born people and not the elderly who's life is being extended. I find this a bit inhumane, but I feel it is only the logical thing to do. I mean just look at Sparta. They left all the babies that were not best on a hill for the wolves, but they were insanely strong and determined. What were we talking about? Oh, rite. Poetry.

The way Sparta raised their kids is poetry!
Back to top Go down
bladex110

bladex110

PostSubject: Re: Show us your creative side!   Show us your creative side! I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 3:40 pm

I also write a little... Sorry for the grammar, I typed it on my ipod...

It's a bit gory and vulgar, but what ever. Here
Back to top Go down
sordcooper

sordcooper

PostSubject: Re: Show us your creative side!   Show us your creative side! I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:30 pm

bladex110 wrote:

er, not to shit on your theory mate but i would have died at birth if not for modern medicine and asside from few physical hickups here and there like the fact that im technicly dissabled, im pretty friggen awesome! hell i can program, draw, write, and i dare you to find some one who can put together a good setting and main conflict as fast as i can!... which brings us back to our topic XD
Back to top Go down
bladex110

bladex110

PostSubject: Re: Show us your creative side!   Show us your creative side! I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:27 pm

sordcooper wrote:
bladex110 wrote:

er, not to shit on your theory mate but i would have died at birth if not for modern medicine and asside from few physical hickups here and there like the fact that im technicly dissabled, im pretty friggen awesome! hell i can program, draw, write, and i dare you to find some one who can put together a good setting and main conflict as fast as i can!... which brings us back to our topic XD
People like you are the exception. That being that people who can fully recover should be "Fix'd" but you don't know who those people are.
Back to top Go down
Krakjen

Krakjen

PostSubject: Re: Show us your creative side!   Show us your creative side! I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 4:56 am

Cliiick! :3

Doodling and playing with colors in Design Class, got nothing else to doooooooooooooo.
Back to top Go down
Blizzlock
Admin
Admin
Blizzlock

PostSubject: Re: Show us your creative side!   Show us your creative side! I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 7:04 pm

Krakjen wrote:

Doodling and playing with colors in Design Class, got nothing else to doooooooooooooo.

That's actually really good.
Back to top Go down
Seion173

Seion173

PostSubject: Re: Show us your creative side!   Show us your creative side! I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:36 pm

Krakjen wrote:

Shit that is awesome. Almost impressionist.
Back to top Go down
Seion173

Seion173

PostSubject: Re: Show us your creative side!   Show us your creative side! I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:37 pm

Also, here is the real link to some of my photography: Click Me!
Back to top Go down
bladex110

bladex110

PostSubject: Re: Show us your creative side!   Show us your creative side! I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:51 pm

Krakjen wrote:

Is that signed Thiea?
Back to top Go down
Krakjen

Krakjen

PostSubject: Re: Show us your creative side!   Show us your creative side! I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 10:51 pm

bladex110 wrote:
Krakjen wrote:

Is that signed Thiea?

Not Thiea, but Thea. Yo. Cool
Back to top Go down
bladex110

bladex110

PostSubject: Re: Show us your creative side!   Show us your creative side! I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 11:15 pm

Krakjen wrote:
bladex110 wrote:
Krakjen wrote:

Is that signed Thiea?

I'm going to go ahead and assume that your name is Thea since you are taking credit for a picture that has that signature. So why then, is your username Krakjen?

On an unrelated note, here is of the pictures that I procured in my adventures of photography.

Enjoy (:

Show us your creative side! Bird10

Show us your creative side! Flower10

Show us your creative side! Tree10

Show us your creative side! Trees10

Show us your creative side! Windmi10 <---That one was while driving Razz At least I know that I'm not the only one who does this(:
Back to top Go down
Krakjen

Krakjen

PostSubject: Re: Show us your creative side!   Show us your creative side! I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 11:27 pm

bladex110 wrote:
Krakjen wrote:
bladex110 wrote:
Krakjen wrote:

Is that signed Thiea?

I'm going to go ahead and assume that your name is Thea since you are taking credit for a picture that has that signature. So why then, is your username Krakjen?

You're right, hence the "yo." Razz Do you use your real name as a nick online? I'm actually going to use that drawing for something in class, so, it had to be signed with Thea and not Krakjen. xD

Also, I like your pictures! What kind of bird is that? o.o
Back to top Go down
XNtr3k

XNtr3k

PostSubject: Re: Show us your creative side!   Show us your creative side! I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 8:57 am

Stuff on my Photobucket

Minecraft Screenshots
Back to top Go down
Krakjen

Krakjen

PostSubject: Re: Show us your creative side!   Show us your creative side! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:06 pm

The picture is too big to be in a comment.

so here's a link: Cliiiiick! :3

A 20-minute extremely messy speedpaint I did last night and it's, of course, inspired by minecraft.

It makes a fancy background for my laptooop. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
miningninja

miningninja

PostSubject: Re: Show us your creative side!   Show us your creative side! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 8:28 pm

Jen, or Thea, or whatever you want to go by here, you really have a talent for drawing. You keep it up and you could have a career in it somewhere. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
billybillybilly4

PostSubject: Re: Show us your creative side!   Show us your creative side! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 11:07 pm

i wish i could figure out how to post pics but i do photograpy, dirtbike, SCUBA dive, backpack, rock climb, white water raft and some other shit
Back to top Go down
miningninja

miningninja

PostSubject: Re: Show us your creative side!   Show us your creative side! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 7:13 pm

Back to top Go down
bladex110

bladex110

PostSubject: Re: Show us your creative side!   Show us your creative side! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 3:33 am

Fix'd
Back to top Go down
miningninja

miningninja

PostSubject: Re: Show us your creative side!   Show us your creative side! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 3:43 am

thanks blade
Back to top Go down
bladex110

bladex110

PostSubject: Re: Show us your creative side!   Show us your creative side! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 3:47 am

miningninja wrote:
Thanks, Blade.

Fix'd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show us your creative side!   Show us your creative side! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Show us your creative side!
Page 1 of 1