Welcome to the home page for Project Clanilla
Now taking new applicants, MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER WITH YOUR IN GAME NAME SO WE CAN ALL TELL WHOSE WHO Wink Don't forget the riddle!
Scroll down for the application section Wink
Welcome to the home page for Project Clanilla
Now taking new applicants, MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER WITH YOUR IN GAME NAME SO WE CAN ALL TELL WHOSE WHO Wink Don't forget the riddle!
Scroll down for the application section Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Talks of a New Server
Ask Questions Here I_icon_minitimeby miningninja Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:15 pm

» Server Status Update
Ask Questions Here I_icon_minitimeby AngryKhan Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:12 pm

» Server Down
Ask Questions Here I_icon_minitimeby bladex110 Wed May 09, 2012 10:37 pm

» Problems & Updates by Angof
Ask Questions Here I_icon_minitimeby sordcooper Thu May 03, 2012 7:06 pm

» Azure: An Ocean City
Ask Questions Here I_icon_minitimeby bladex110 Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:21 pm

» SMP Vech's Super Hostile
Ask Questions Here I_icon_minitimeby Angofwolf Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:53 am

» Event: Build a Skyrail, Help the Server <Rewards>
Ask Questions Here I_icon_minitimeby Gordijnplooi Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:42 am

» If you are not whitelisted post here.
Ask Questions Here I_icon_minitimeby acesss Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:57 pm

» Project Clanilla's B-DAY OLD SPAWN TNT CAKE PARTY!!!!
Ask Questions Here I_icon_minitimeby Angofwolf Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:41 am

Ask Questions Here

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Blizzlock
Admin
Admin
Blizzlock

Ask Questions Here Empty
PostSubject: Ask Questions Here   Ask Questions Here I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:23 pm

Alright everyone, I'm sure some of you have questions about the server that most likely only a Moderator/Administrator would be able to answer.

And due to the lack of a thread for such a reason, I here by create one!

But do please check the FAQ first to see if your question has already been answered there.

Also let me note however we are still keeping some information on the low side, but feel free to ask anything that you wish to know and we will do out best to answer your question in a timely matter from the time that it is asked.

I hope this helps you out,

-Blizzlock
Back to top Go down

Ask Questions Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Questions Here   Ask Questions Here I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 6:10 pm

Is clit going to learn how to use bukkit? Or will he still expect his cheap hosting company to do everything for him.
Back to top Go down
Blizzlock
Admin
Admin
Blizzlock

Ask Questions Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Questions Here   Ask Questions Here I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 6:49 pm

Sweet_Mafia wrote:
Is clit going to learn how to use bukkit? Or will he still expect his cheap hosting company to do everything for him.

Now that sounds like something a Troll would say.

Surprised me seeing that come from you.
Back to top Go down
clitcomander
Admin
Admin
clitcomander

Ask Questions Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Questions Here   Ask Questions Here I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:22 pm

Blizzlock wrote:
Sweet_Mafia wrote:

Now that sounds like something a Troll would say.

Surprised me seeing that come from you.
just cuz they are cheap(price wise) dosent mean anything els...they are by far the best out there!oh im learning...and they are doing it for me as well(configuring all the plug ins!)...both...LOL...sweet_mafia may end up being a member...he may not to him at this point..who knows...everyone entitled to their opinion...its up to him but he already has a server so it seems kinda like,we want you fully here or not.

Blizzlock...i just saw i can make you a sub user in my admin panel...it has been done...your able to go in and look at shit...but dont worry about anything set wise yet...they are on it...all 20 plug ins are there right now

you can log in now here

http://cp.brohoster.com/Templates/Default/login.aspx
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/surfingmushroom
bladex110

bladex110

Ask Questions Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Questions Here   Ask Questions Here I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 3:58 pm

I cant get teamspeak to work. I am using the riddle from the application for the password, but it says error. Would you mind sending me the password in a pm?
Back to top Go down
Blizzlock
Admin
Admin
Blizzlock

Ask Questions Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Questions Here   Ask Questions Here I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 1:35 pm

bladex110 wrote:
I cant get teamspeak to work. I am using the riddle from the application for the password, but it says error. Would you mind sending me the password in a pm?

Seems that you already figured this one out Smile.
Back to top Go down
stewie1701

Ask Questions Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Questions Here   Ask Questions Here I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 11:04 am

is the server down atm? keeps telling me "Connection lost: End of Stream"
Back to top Go down
clitcomander
Admin
Admin
clitcomander

Ask Questions Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Questions Here   Ask Questions Here I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 12:13 pm

stewie1701 wrote:
is the server down atm? keeps telling me "Connection lost: End of Stream"
yes im sorry but notch just updated again...today is 1.5 update...im redoing the whole server today...asap....then re opening...it will be back soon. Razz
Back to top Go down
stewie1701

Ask Questions Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Questions Here   Ask Questions Here I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:11 am

lol okay.. just making sure it wasn't me! I guess those updates are a double edge sword huh! no worries, look forward to seeing everyone in game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Angofwolf

Angofwolf

Ask Questions Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Questions Here   Ask Questions Here I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:47 am

I didn't know where to stick this so I'll put it here.

When ya have some free time could you update the Teamspeak channels to include the Grymshire project as a sub-chat of Glacier?

Also you need a channel for 39 f's if you really are planning to keep it.
Back to top Go down
Blizzlock
Admin
Admin
Blizzlock

Ask Questions Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Questions Here   Ask Questions Here I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:19 pm

Angofwolf wrote:

When ya have some free time could you update the Teamspeak channels to include the Grymshire project as a sub-chat of Glacier?

I'm sure we could arrange for that Smile.
Back to top Go down
clitcomander
Admin
Admin
clitcomander

Ask Questions Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Questions Here   Ask Questions Here I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 10:10 pm

Blizzlock wrote:
Angofwolf wrote:

I'm sure we could arrange for that Smile.
done and already done...woot
Back to top Go down

Ask Questions Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Questions Here   Ask Questions Here I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:02 am

Why is it when i try to add in my yahoo messenger name it refuses to save the info ? perhaps it's a bug or i'm simply doing something wrong ?
Back to top Go down
Blizzlock
Admin
Admin
Blizzlock

Ask Questions Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Questions Here   Ask Questions Here I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:44 am

dyril53202 wrote:
Why is it when i try to add in my yahoo messenger name it refuses to save the info ? perhaps it's a bug or i'm simply doing something wrong ?

Your trying to add it to your profile info? I could do that for you, what's your Yahoo?
Back to top Go down

Ask Questions Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Questions Here   Ask Questions Here I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 4:45 pm

umm ok cool it's worm_53233
Back to top Go down
clitcomander
Admin
Admin
clitcomander

Ask Questions Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Questions Here   Ask Questions Here I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 7:52 pm

dyril53202 wrote:
umm ok cool it's worm_53233
i just tried to fix it for you...no go...is there anythign els like a .com....or anything els a yahoo id would need to be whole...or is it just like worm_53233 ????? ill keep trying and have it fixed soon!
Back to top Go down
bladex110

bladex110

Ask Questions Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Questions Here   Ask Questions Here I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 11:49 pm

Is it possible to upload pictures from a mobile device? I'm on my iPod cus my computer died and I was wondering if I have to wait to upload some pictures of not. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
clitcomander
Admin
Admin
clitcomander

Ask Questions Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Questions Here   Ask Questions Here I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 5:12 pm

and just to answer your questions about when they hell Im updating,

i apologize, but, if you saw whats all involved you would be in fetal postition.

I have sooooooooooooo much to convert and re-download and re-configure and add, its making me hyperventilate.

permissions is now in bukkit, multiverse is now split into 3 downloads....FML

and thats just the tip of the iceberge.....im not saying i cant do it, but for it to be done properly the first time and have no loop holes in security, i need to be sure of everything new. Im working on it daily. Ill be bringing the server down late at night soon and it will be down for the whole next day.ill post again when i plan on bringing everything down for the actual update. also im half moved, so ill be on more by the end of the month, im hella busy right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ask Questions Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Questions Here   Ask Questions Here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ask Questions Here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Members Discussion-
Jump to: