Welcome to the home page for Project Clanilla
Now taking new applicants, MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER WITH YOUR IN GAME NAME SO WE CAN ALL TELL WHOSE WHO Wink Don't forget the riddle!
Scroll down for the application section Wink
Welcome to the home page for Project Clanilla
Now taking new applicants, MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER WITH YOUR IN GAME NAME SO WE CAN ALL TELL WHOSE WHO Wink Don't forget the riddle!
Scroll down for the application section Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Talks of a New Server
New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby miningninja Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:15 pm

» Server Status Update
New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby AngryKhan Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:12 pm

» Server Down
New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby bladex110 Wed May 09, 2012 10:37 pm

» Problems & Updates by Angof
New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby sordcooper Thu May 03, 2012 7:06 pm

» Azure: An Ocean City
New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby bladex110 Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:21 pm

» SMP Vech's Super Hostile
New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Angofwolf Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:53 am

» Event: Build a Skyrail, Help the Server <Rewards>
New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Gordijnplooi Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:42 am

» If you are not whitelisted post here.
New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby acesss Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:57 pm

» Project Clanilla's B-DAY OLD SPAWN TNT CAKE PARTY!!!!
New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Angofwolf Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:41 am

New members please apply here with IGN ect.

Go down 
+104
Rokerdan
rawrailer
3221drdew
Kloudster
AngryKhan
XxV0lTxX
Verstummen
brothersheep
drivvy
Jobuskus
Blakebo
Craftinem
shogunfox
Dovahk
ryguy0808
i_kill_Targs
MrCookieMan225
iRawrDragonite
SuperSimoholic
gevus900
brendon da baws
zzVolatilezz
thedougman2008
CadePitt
acesss
Ihop333
Stormy_2021
Stormy
jokkenmaster
wyattisbeast
wabooz
Skoogage
Theoman102
tinCough
venom0718
kaleb26
DemomanDawkins
Markz0r
pixalated
AGermanCookie
Srkillex
immollation
yesco
Andro
shanticas
StealingFirst
stewie1701
extraxiveneficus
MrM12LRV
kDad
Shaggy McParker
hiropl
Angofwolf
Elementis
XNtr3k
ZeightZ8
elnato
kodfod
Seether666
LK23
Kehal
Joeztoothbrush
espuss
ShaunAwesome
bladex110
aza1999
Igno4
joshuaboylan
dango989
LukemlxX
MrTranquility
kickthewall
Awesomeslayerg
jrl15
ThatCactusIsASpy
Snoremacs
Bloodflyer
HomicidalPossum
NoodleReloaded
muuurgh
hectormora
ridhwaans
bloodbrain
Signeddiamond
TheSergen
spidei
AidanJan
Blizzlock
MageInsaniak
Enaver
TRNC
07skilne
Puritania
shubbalub
EcoHulk
Krakjen
anderson144
Jester1996
Villethemina
Buddla
Baalo
G00K
Lionhearted
clitcomander
108 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
clitcomander
Admin
Admin
clitcomander

New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 11:05 am

First topic message reminder :

New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 5 Minecr11
PROJECT CLANILLA

Server IP: 69.27.127.194:25565
Team Speak 3 IP:184.105.172.234
Password:notchstopsucking
VERY CLOSE TO FULL!

Who are we?

Project Clanilla is a 24/7 exclusive server with close to all vanilla content. That means there are no free items and the only game play mods are to help bring the game as close as possible to Notch's design. Want that diamond tool set? You're going to have to earn it, miner. Trading is encouraged though. The server is only based around the idea of original game play, grief free, in a beautiful Minecraft world.
Our goal is to impose as few limitations on the experience as possible, while at the same time keeping everyone happy. Warps are strictly for donators, only to be used for travel. Every month we tally total members and total donations and we upgrade if necessary. During that time there is what we call “down time” and members have a vote on 5 different events. Event begins when server is done restarting. Winner of the voted upon event wins prizes. It could range from a simple treasure hunt with diamonds hid in a chest, where everyone is given the same clue. Spleef arena events, boat races, scavenger hunts (collect/craft rare items) All winners are recorded on the golden wall of fame in the center of town!!!
One of our best features is multi world. Yes that’s right, two different maps, and same server. One for mining, another for building and living. Both support the nether and it’s connected to a portal in the center of town.
Join now Get in on the ground floor of a new server that doesn't yet have a clique-y in-crowd!
Must be 16 years or older, we honor freedom of speech without the racism here.

Donators don’t get to use special commands, its vanilla (only your home warp for travel) so you won't have to play with anyone who has twice the commands you do because they gave me $10.

Main funding from:clitcomander
Founders: clitcomander
Administrators: clitcomander,
Moderators:
Donators:Blizzlock, arrow42, Angofwolf, MisterTrioxin, Bladex110
Dedicated server provider: minecrafthost.ca

Ranks
[-]Admin
[-]Moderator
[-]Member
[-]Iron donator
[-]Gold donator
[-]Iron Donator
[-]Diamond donator
[-]SEXY SPONSOR

Features
[-]HUGE multi world map! Running 3 maps, 6000 blocks in every direction from spawn(soon to be 4 maps total). With nether. THAT'S INSANE! NO LAG! 99% up time! What a Face
[-]Our own forum for world news and event announcements, new members, applicants, screen shots the works!
[-]No griefing!
[-]24/7! - the only downtime is when the server is restarted to install updates or for performance reasons
[-]Beautiful scenery - no floating trees, random pillars, or crowded buildings (report violations to admins)
[-]Anti-Griefing - server mods, IP bans, and hourly server backups
[-]Even more! - the server is running some mods (detailed below) that add functionality
[-] Multi world(we have two worlds connected via portal) both support the nether
[-]Community’s very own YouTube channel, video made monthly. (Mostly of our monthly events or Special events like Halloween and Christmas) channels name is-surfingmushroom
[-]Members from all around the world so you have someone to play with regardless of time zone! 4 am and got a hankering for minecraft? Worried it’s too late and none’s there?? Don’t! We should have at least one person on!
[-]Helpful staff (though a bit under-staffed atm.)
[-]Admins will be playing legitimately, will not spawn anything for themselves, and would like you to treat them as you treat any other player.
[-]Monthly game with winner’s wall, and prizes. Members vote from a possible 3 choices determined by admin. (Not vanilla only one day a month everything gets set back the way it was after, participation not required)
***list of games to choose from every month at the very bottom of page.***

Addons
[-]Permissions plus
[-]NoCheat
[-]WorldGuard and worldedit (anti-grief + protection )
[-]LWC (Chest protection)
[-]White-list
[-]VIP (from donations)
[-]Warps
[-]LogBlock (any grieving is logged and reversed, culprit warned or banned)
[-]MultiVerse
[-] AND MORE!

Server Rules - There is a hidden riddle! Find it! (Required)

[-]Speak English (we have many people from all over the world here but we only know English here...sorry)
[-]Do not grief/destroy others creations.
[-]Don't beg for items or teleport, if you lost your diamond sword in dungeon, sorry that’s the game.
[-]No use of a 3rd party program giving you access to items, or fly mods. No hacking. (Yes, that includes X-Ray texture packs.) We have Anti-Cheat enabled which logs all suspected hacking.
[-]Do not disrespect admins/mods or players
[-]Keep the world looking nice, do not make random craters or 1x1 towers in map(ok if temp for build)
[-]No floating objects, if you want to make a floating house, talk to one of the moderators+ in-game.(Ask admins if you really want one)
[-]If a sign says 'DO NOT ENTER' then do not enter without permission.
[-]In the application, say somewhere "Notch is wicked cool."(this is acquired)
[-]Only help people in their base if they ASK for it
[-]TNT is allowed, please use responsibly, hopefully mining.
[-]These are mostly common sense, if you feel like you're doing something bad, don't do it. Ask first. Admins and moderators are more than willing to help with anything you need.
[-]No covering any land other than your houses in torches. We want realism. The more monsters the better!
[-]Always ask permission before modifying or building next to someone elses creation (they might have other plans for the area)
[-]The Admins reserve the right to extend the rules in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
[-]Racism is NOT tolerated, you will be ip banned, regardless of member status. No Nazi symbols or anything like it on player skins. Same goes with religion, keep it out of Minecraft! Funny skins ie, nude is fine.
[-]Please re-plant trees after harvest, it’s not hard, one tree drops many saplings. Bigger the better.
[-]Diamond donators must respect rules regarding teleport friends feature. No warnings-being a diamond donator we expect you to know and love the rules.
[-]NO eating on team speak...please and thank you!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to Apply
To be added to the white list, apply using the template below. There are a limited number of player spots they will fill fast. We encourage people from all over the world to join so everyone has someone to play with most of the time. Currently looking for a person to help with forum, benefits included. (Free membership for life, exclusive building rights to your own house in the center of town) ** Acceptance is solely at my discretion **clitcomander

Copy Paste/Fill out...IGN= in game name... What a Face
---------------------------------------------
IGN:
How long have you played Minecraft?:
Played in any other servers?:

Donations and Benefits...You will NEVER be asked to donate...that’s not why it’s here...not why we are here...it’s strictly for people who want a better server and can contribute to server costs...after all this is a dedicated wicked server.
Donations towards the server will help immensely with keeping it up and running! EVERY cent goes straight to the upgrades to provide more slots for more people and better performance!

Be sure to put your user-name in the Comments section, and Private Message me here on the forums with your transaction ID, or include your in game name in the message attached to your PayPal payment.

sunny Gold Donator sunny
Minimum Donation: $5.00 USD
Reward(s):
+ In-game VIP Status, your name appears in GOLD.
+ 3 month spot on Reserve List.
+ Your own private/public warp (set your spawn to your house)
+25 grass blocks added to you inventory!

alien Iron Donator
alien
Minimum Donation: $10.00 USD
Reward(s)
+Get Protection on your home/creations!
+ Your own private/public warp (set your spawn to your house)
+ In-game VIP Status, your name appears in LIME GREEN.
+ 6 month spot on Reserve List.
+25 grass blocks, 25 ice blocks added to your inventory

Like a Star @ heaven Diamond Donator Like a Star @ heaven
Minimum Donation: $20.00 USD
Reward(s):
+In-game VIP Status, your name appears in TURQUOISE (diamond color) .
+ Lifetime spot on Reserve List.
+ Get Protection on your home/creations!
+Your own private/public warp (set your spawn to your house)
+ 64 slimes, enchanted diamond chest plate(random enchant) added to your inventory!
+Ability to teleport to people and people to you, MUST ask for permission before doing so. Loss of teleport friend ability will occur on first offense.
+Special mention in the top contributors section on the forum.

Twisted Evil SEXY SPONSOR Twisted Evil
Minimum Donation: $50.00+ USD
Reward(s):
+In-game VIP Status, your name appears in PURPLE ITS DARKER IN GAME!
+Lifetime spot on Reserve List.
+ Get Protection on your home/creations!
+Your own private/public warp (set your spawn to your house)
+Diamond Silk touch pick added to your inventory!
+Ability to teleport to people and people to you, MUST ask for permission before doing so. Loss of teleport friend ability will occur on first offense.
+Special mention in the top contributors section on the forum, and in the credits of any Youtube video of the server events every month!!
__________________________________________________________________________________________

~~~GAMES AT END OF MONTH~~~Note: admin can participate in all events, not eligible for in game prizes. ALL games include a prize for top 3.

***NIGHT OF THE DEAD
-everyone’s given one weapon (pre voted on), to face a very large swarm of enemies (pre voted on) last people alive after one night win or share prize at end...always diamond in this games case! (Pre voted on means you all get to choose what weapon, you will be using to face what swarm that day) can even mix enemies! The harder the better the prize too! Fists and creepers=huge prize for winner!
***Fishing-whoever catches the most Fish out of an ocean full of em wins. You get a rod at start.
***ARCHERY GAMES- standing long shot accuracy and everyone’s favorite close range wild pig ride shooting. You get a set amount of arrows at start.
***Scavenger hunt-either find rare items or find and trade rare items to craft rare items. Almost like a lottery if you collect random rare things and keep them for whenever this happens!!! Example of item: bowl of mushroom soup, cake, bread, rare oars, rare color wool, and jack-o-lanterns.
***SPLEEF AREANA BATTLES-everyone enters a sky arena only one person survives. Objective is to dig out the floor around yourself and other players so that people fall and you’re the last person standing. Pushing encouraged!
***Boat races-Get in and win...navigation is key! boats wont break!
***WTF CHEST-a large chest in the center of town near golden wall of winners. Locked by a password, try to figure out the code by finding the clues! First clue on sign in front of chest! Chest will always be there, anyone can try every day. Once opened contents given to winner and name goes on special mention on the golden wall! Re filled as well. HARDEST ONE!!!!! Clues can be days walks apart and in dangerous places...My personal favorite...you know you found a clue or are near one when you see a circle of red flowers...that means a sign with the next clue is nearby...in the ground, in a tree, the ocean...just...nearby. No hints from admin, it’s supposed to be hard. What a Face Twisted Evil
***MONSTER HUNTSUPER DUPER FUN TO BE HAD...just sign up and kill away...winners are top 3 highest score(prizes!)...each monster is worth more points the harder it is, wolves are worth a lot because rare and most people dont wanna kill them. each world including the nether will have its own hunt. Razz

Coming soon MONSTER ARENA and DEATH LABYRINTH!!

Last edited by clitcomander on Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:12 am; edited 24 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/surfingmushroom

AuthorMessage
clitcomander
Admin
Admin
clitcomander

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 2:36 pm

Srkillex wrote:
clitcomander wrote:
Srkillex wrote:
IGN: Srkillex
Why you should join: I love the aspect of the server, I've been dying to join a server with people who are actually interested in mining, not just typing "/item diamond 64"
How long have you played Minecraft?: I've been playing for approximately 3-4 months.
How would you make a good member?: I'm all about the team work, trading goods, I love to play a role in the community and I love the idea of actually working to get where you need to be. I'm also thrilled about the fact that you guys require applications. (YAY NO GRIEFERS)

Looking forward to hearing back from you.
-Daniel
theres a lil riddle hidden in the rules....can you find it??
I'd have to say I wish I knew maybe if I was as wicked Cool as Notch I'd know ;P
just adding you now...sorry saw your attempt to sign in...welcome to the members list!! bounce
Back to top Go down
Srkillex

Srkillex

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 2:43 pm

Much appreciated Clit!
Back to top Go down
AGermanCookie

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 4:34 pm

IGN: AGermanCookie
Why you should join:Well I saw some tutorial videos and realized that Notch is wicked cool. So I like the aspect of a very-close-to-vanilla server. Seen way to many servers with way to many mods. Also I Read around the forums and it seems like a really interesting server.
How long have you played Minecraft?: 2-3 months xD
How would you make a good member?: Well I work good with others and in my free time I am always willing to lend a helping hand. I Enjoy testing new building designs and always try my best to make it look aesthetically pleasing. I am always looking for constructive critisism on my buildings and will always offer some critisism. I never greif and always try to help catch them.

Back to top Go down
clitcomander
Admin
Admin
clitcomander

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:26 pm

AGermanCookie wrote:
IGN: AGermanCookie
Why you should join:Well I saw some tutorial videos and realized that Notch is wicked cool. So I like the aspect of a very-close-to-vanilla server. Seen way to many servers with way to many mods. Also I Read around the forums and it seems like a really interesting server.
How long have you played Minecraft?: 2-3 months xD
How would you make a good member?: Well I work good with others and in my free time I am always willing to lend a helping hand. I Enjoy testing new building designs and always try my best to make it look aesthetically pleasing. I am always looking for constructive criticism on my buildings and will always offer some criticism. I never greif and always try to help catch them.

i believe i recognize that name from messing around in a random server and i referred you personally and you EVEN GOT THE RIDDLE the first time...so WOW...good job and welcome to the members list and the whitelist for the server.were back in a day or two with it open fully again.
Back to top Go down
AGermanCookie

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:29 pm

Haha yeah. I was the one on the server you were messing around on and you invited me. Razz Thanks for that btw Very Happy
Also are you not accepting donations? I read it somewhere and I want to make sure xD
Back to top Go down
pixalated

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 5:33 pm

IGN: pixalated
Why you should join:because notch is wicked cool and i really like the game and the fact that there are no mods.
How long have you played Minecraft?: a month
How would you make a good member?: i have some skills in mindcraft and i will help others out if needed
Back to top Go down
clitcomander
Admin
Admin
clitcomander

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 5:53 pm

pixalated wrote:
Why you should join:because notch is wicked cool and i really like the game and the fact that there are no mods.
How would you make a good member?: i have some skills in mindcraft and i will help others out if needed
WELCOME to the mebers and whitelist...adding you in game now...you can sign in in 1 min....thanks for stopping in and playiny! cyclops
Back to top Go down
clitcomander
Admin
Admin
clitcomander

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 6:07 pm

clitcomander wrote:
pixalated wrote:
WELCOME to the mebers and whitelist...adding you in game now...you can sign in in 1 min....thanks for stopping in and playiny! cyclops
LOL...missed an x in your name...lucky i saw you trying to connect..LOL
Back to top Go down
Markz0r

Markz0r

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 5:39 am

IGN: Markz0r

Why you should join: I'm looking for a community that doesn't consist of griefers, power hungry admin, incompetent players and retards.

How long have you played Minecraft?: I started playing a month before the halloween update.

How would you make a good member?: I spend most of my time in a test world on minecraft working out how to do more complicated things than building a hut and smashing rocks, I think I can apply that in your community.

Notch is wicked cool.

Back to top Go down
clitcomander
Admin
Admin
clitcomander

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 5:42 am

Markz0r wrote:
IGN: Markz0r

Why you should join: I'm looking for a community that doesn't consist of griefers, power hungry admin, incompetent players and retards.

How long have you played Minecraft?: I started playing a month before the halloween update.

How would you make a good member?: I spend most of my time in a test world on minecraft working out how to do more complicated things than building a hut and smashing rocks, I think I can apply that in your community.

Notch is wicked cool.

added to members and whitelist...you should be able to sign in to server in one min
Back to top Go down
DemomanDawkins

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 1:28 pm

IGN: DemomanDawkins
Why you should join: Because TRNC said so and because Notch is wicked cool
How long have you played Minecraft?: Barely 3.5 hours
How would you make a good member?: I dunno. Maybe doing stuff?
Back to top Go down
TRNC

TRNC

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 1:30 pm

DemomanDawkins wrote:
Damn right I said so!
I'm vouching for him Razz
Back to top Go down
clitcomander
Admin
Admin
clitcomander

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 9:27 pm

DemomanDawkins wrote:
APPROVED!!!!!! sorry took so long...had some technical issues with somethings i had to take care of....WELCOME TO THE MEMBERS AND WHITE LIST...you can go in game anytime now. BUILD TO YOUR HEARTS CONTENT...just not in spawn please...LOL
Back to top Go down
cRunchda

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 4:05 pm

IGN: cRunchdaR
Why you wanna join?: To have some fun in a multiplayer setting that doesn't have so many mods the game is super laggy.
How long have you played Minecraft?: 2 monthsish
Played in any other servers?: I have played in quite a few servers, of all different types.
Back to top Go down
cRunchda

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 4:10 pm

Notch is wicked cool.

Forgot this part!
Back to top Go down
clitcomander
Admin
Admin
clitcomander

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 7:10 pm

cRunchda wrote:
IGN: cRunchdaR
Why you wanna join?: To have some fun in a multiplayer setting that doesn't have so many mods the game is super laggy.
How long have you played Minecraft?: 2 monthsish
Played in any other servers?: I have played in quite a few servers, of all different types.
accepted to the white list and members list...hope to see you in game soon...
Back to top Go down
kaleb26

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 9:56 pm

IGN: Kaleb26
----------------------------------------------
Why you wanna join?: I would like to play on a server with a large amount of cooperative members to share my love of minecraft with. (also Notch is wicked cool Cool )
How long have you played Minecraft?: Since Alpha, right after indev
Played in any other servers?: I've tried several but ran my own server for the most part.

Back to top Go down
clitcomander
Admin
Admin
clitcomander

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:07 pm

kaleb26 wrote:
IGN: Kaleb26
----------------------------------------------
Why you wanna join?: I would like to play on a server with a large amount of cooperative members to share my love of minecraft with. (also Notch is wicked cool Cool )
How long have you played Minecraft?: Since Alpha, right after indev
Played in any other servers?: I've tried several but ran my own server for the most part.

woot more friends the better. accepted and added to the whitelist and members list feel free to join in the fun.
Back to top Go down
venom0718

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 11:58 am

IGN:Venom0718
Why you wanna join?:
Looking for a place to play in multiplayer so I can actually build larger things and talk to someone while I dig the earth away.
couple days pretty nub still but its a pretty simple game
just went into a couple and they are packed with mods they told me vanilla is what I wanted so here i am.

Oh and Notch is wicked cool.
Back to top Go down
clitcomander
Admin
Admin
clitcomander

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 3:38 pm

venom0718 wrote:
IGN:Venom0718
Why you wanna join?:
Looking for a place to play in multiplayer so I can actually build larger things and talk to someone while I dig the earth away.
couple days pretty nub still but its a pretty simple game
just went into a couple and they are packed with mods they told me vanilla is what I wanted so here i am.

Oh and Notch is wicked cool.
added to the members and white list...just in time for the monthly event too...monster hunt!!
Back to top Go down
Theoman1

PostSubject: Application   New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 4:02 pm

IGN: Theoman102
Why you wanna join?: To play on a real server that does not get griefed 24/7
How long have you played Minecraft?: from Alpha
Played in any other servers?: Yes but none of note played with pals and other fee build servers

Back to top Go down
ahoang_

PostSubject: Application   New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 4:56 pm

IGN: ahoang (couldn't use for the username, so had to add an underscore in that)
Why you wanna join?: My last server recently "died", with no admin activity and all sorts of unreliable events happening such as random holes and loads of lag, so I've been looking for a new server to dedicate to since then.
How long have you played Minecraft?: Around half a year
Played in any other servers?: Casualcraft and several small ones looking for a new server

Notch is wicked cool.
Back to top Go down
Brut_Man

PostSubject: Application   New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 4:57 pm

IGN:Brut_Man
Why you wanna join?:Looking for a fun and friendly vanilla server with a small community.
How long have you played Minecraft?:Half a year
Played in any other servers?:Yes
Notch is wicked cool.
Back to top Go down
Pretzel7

PostSubject: application   New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 7:24 pm

IGN:GingerPretzel
Why you wanna join?:I love minecraft Notch is wicked cool and its fun to build stuff
How long have you played Minecraft?:I first got it when BETA came out
Played in any other servers?:not really but I have done quite a bit of single player
Back to top Go down
clitcomander
Admin
Admin
clitcomander

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 8:20 pm

ahoang_ wrote:
IGN: ahoang (couldn't use for the username, so had to add an underscore in that)
Why you wanna join?: My last server recently "died", with no admin activity and all sorts of unreliable events happening such as random holes and loads of lag, so I've been looking for a new server to dedicate to since then.
How long have you played Minecraft?: Around half a year
Played in any other servers?: Casualcraft and several small ones looking for a new server

Notch is wicked cool.
added to the members list and white list you can log in now, were running 1.5 still and we wont update till bukkit ready later. feel free to come on teamspeak and in game anytime
Back to top Go down
clitcomander
Admin
Admin
clitcomander

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 8:25 pm

Pretzel7 wrote:
IGN:GingerPretzel
Why you wanna join?:I love minecraft Notch is wicked cool and its fun to build stuff
How long have you played Minecraft?:I first got it when BETA came out
Played in any other servers?:not really but I have done quite a bit of single player
whitelisted and added to the members list, see you in game soon! were 1.5 for the next lil bit so hope you got a 1.5 back up or did not upgrade yet
Back to top Go down
clitcomander
Admin
Admin
clitcomander

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 8:32 pm

Brut_Man wrote:
IGN:Brut_Man
Why you wanna join?:Looking for a fun and friendly vanilla server with a small community.
How long have you played Minecraft?:Half a year
Played in any other servers?:Yes
Notch is wicked cool.
added to the members list and white list see you in game soon i hope...monster hunt end of month event going down in server as i type
Back to top Go down
clitcomander
Admin
Admin
clitcomander

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 8:38 pm

Theoman1 wrote:
IGN: Theoman102
Why you wanna join?: To play on a real server that does not get griefed 24/7
How long have you played Minecraft?: from Alpha
Played in any other servers?: Yes but none of note played with pals and other fee build servers

missed the riddle in the rules, can you find it and edit it in please?
Back to top Go down
tinCough

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 11:03 am

IGN: tinCough
Why you wanna join?: I'm looking for close-to-vanilla cool server. Your seems to be just like this.
How long have you played Minecraft?: Since 1.3
Played in any other servers?: Yes.
And, don't you guys think that notch is wicked cool, making such a cool game?
Back to top Go down
clitcomander
Admin
Admin
clitcomander

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 1:58 pm

tinCough wrote:
IGN: tinCough
Why you wanna join?: I'm looking for close-to-vanilla cool server. Your seems to be just like this.
How long have you played Minecraft?: Since 1.3
Played in any other servers?: Yes.
And, don't you guys think that notch is wicked cool, making such a cool game?
booyah, added to the members list and whitelist...were staying 1.6 cuz its a pro move and 1.6 is for noobs who couldent wait...we will be going 1.6 when its stable and bukkit is ready
Back to top Go down
hardcore

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:25 am

IGN:
hardcore4

Why you wanna join?:
I love this game exactly how it is as created by notch. I have been playing single-player and love it. However I want to move to multiplayer to share my creativity with others in a chilled and fun environment. As far as my search goes this is the best vanilla server I could find out there. I don't want crazy random stuff and special codes/commands/itemspawing etc that I didn't have to use in single player. I really want an experience that is as close as possible to the original game but I want to share it with others! Smile

About 7 months now Smile

Nope, just in single player.

"Notch is Wicked Cool"
Back to top Go down
clitcomander
Admin
Admin
clitcomander

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 3:50 pm

hardcore wrote:
IGN:
hardcore4

Why you wanna join?:
I love this game exactly how it is as created by notch. I have been playing single-player and love it. However I want to move to multiplayer to share my creativity with others in a chilled and fun environment. As far as my search goes this is the best vanilla server I could find out there. I don't want crazy random stuff and special codes/commands/itemspawing etc that I didn't have to use in single player. I really want an experience that is as close as possible to the original game but I want to share it with others! Smile

About 7 months now Smile

Nope, just in single player.

"Notch is Wicked Cool"
added the members list and the whitelist

we do our best to keep the vanilla single player feel here, keep in mind were staying 1.5 for awhile so if you have 1.6 client you will have to down grade to get on the server. we will update when theres a stable build to work with. 1.6 is a mess. 5 updates for one update??? thats a mess
Back to top Go down
Theoman102

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:59 pm

UpdatE to theoman102 app left out riddle that notch is so wicked cool
Back to top Go down
clitcomander
Admin
Admin
clitcomander

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:46 am

Theoman102 wrote:
UpdatE to theoman102 app left out riddle that notch is so wicked cool
added to the whitelist and members list, we just went 1.6 today, and monster hunt is now over. hope to see you in game soon
Back to top Go down
Skoogage

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 6:07 am

IGN: Skoogage
Why you wanna join?: I heard about your server by my friend Blizzlock and it sounded like a really good roleplaying server. I was looking for exactly that for quite a time. Serious RP is hard to find!
How long have you played Minecraft?: For about a year, I think.
Played in any other servers?: Quite a bunch, but I have always been missing the element of serious roleplay.

I'm looking forward to playing with you all :-)
Back to top Go down
clitcomander
Admin
Admin
clitcomander

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 3:17 pm

Skoogage wrote:
IGN: Skoogage
Why you wanna join?: I heard about your server by my friend Blizzlock and it sounded like a really good roleplaying server. I was looking for exactly that for quite a time. Serious RP is hard to find!
How long have you played Minecraft?: For about a year, I think.
Played in any other servers?: Quite a bunch, but I have always been missing the element of serious roleplay.

I'm looking forward to playing with you all :-)
since your blizzlocks friend ill whitelist you, but please read the rules thoroughly so you know them as there is a riddle hidden in them.
Back to top Go down
wabooz

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 3:22 pm

IGN:
wabooz

Why you wanna join?:
looks like a great concept for a server with good moderation, just want to play some of this sweet game (because afterall, Notch is wicked cool.) as part of a community!

around 6 months

played on a couple, mostly on my own one with a mate

cheers!
Back to top Go down
clitcomander
Admin
Admin
clitcomander

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 4:04 pm

wabooz wrote:
IGN:
wabooz

Why you wanna join?:
looks like a great concept for a server with good moderation, just want to play some of this sweet game (because afterall, Notch is wicked cool.) as part of a community!

around 6 months

played on a couple, mostly on my own one with a mate

cheers!
added to the whitelist and members list. thanks for apply correctly, shows your the right person for membership. woot
Back to top Go down
wyattisbeast

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 4:30 pm

IGN:Wyattisbeast
Why you wanna join?:i want to play with my friends in a steady close to vanilla server with no greifers i beleive this would be an amazing environment to play in and not have to worry about having my stuff burnt down by meanies also i wanna play with notch cuz yah know hes wicked cool Razz
How long have you played Minecraft?:about 4 months
Played in any other servers?:a couple other multiplayer servers..
Back to top Go down
Skoogage

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 9:59 pm

Oh, yeah, I wanted to include that in my last post, seem to have forgotten. I also want to join because Notch is wicked cool. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New members please apply here with IGN ect.
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next