Welcome to the home page for Project Clanilla
Now taking new applicants, MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER WITH YOUR IN GAME NAME SO WE CAN ALL TELL WHOSE WHO Wink Don't forget the riddle!
Scroll down for the application section Wink
Welcome to the home page for Project Clanilla
Now taking new applicants, MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER WITH YOUR IN GAME NAME SO WE CAN ALL TELL WHOSE WHO Wink Don't forget the riddle!
Scroll down for the application section Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Talks of a New Server
New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby miningninja Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:15 pm

» Server Status Update
New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby AngryKhan Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:12 pm

» Server Down
New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby bladex110 Wed May 09, 2012 10:37 pm

» Problems & Updates by Angof
New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby sordcooper Thu May 03, 2012 7:06 pm

» Azure: An Ocean City
New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby bladex110 Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:21 pm

» SMP Vech's Super Hostile
New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Angofwolf Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:53 am

» Event: Build a Skyrail, Help the Server <Rewards>
New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Gordijnplooi Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:42 am

» If you are not whitelisted post here.
New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby acesss Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:57 pm

» Project Clanilla's B-DAY OLD SPAWN TNT CAKE PARTY!!!!
New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Angofwolf Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:41 am

New members please apply here with IGN ect.

Go down 
+104
Rokerdan
rawrailer
3221drdew
Kloudster
AngryKhan
XxV0lTxX
Verstummen
brothersheep
drivvy
Jobuskus
Blakebo
Craftinem
shogunfox
Dovahk
ryguy0808
i_kill_Targs
MrCookieMan225
iRawrDragonite
SuperSimoholic
gevus900
brendon da baws
zzVolatilezz
thedougman2008
CadePitt
acesss
Ihop333
Stormy_2021
Stormy
jokkenmaster
wyattisbeast
wabooz
Skoogage
Theoman102
tinCough
venom0718
kaleb26
DemomanDawkins
Markz0r
pixalated
AGermanCookie
Srkillex
immollation
yesco
Andro
shanticas
StealingFirst
stewie1701
extraxiveneficus
MrM12LRV
kDad
Shaggy McParker
hiropl
Angofwolf
Elementis
XNtr3k
ZeightZ8
elnato
kodfod
Seether666
LK23
Kehal
Joeztoothbrush
espuss
ShaunAwesome
bladex110
aza1999
Igno4
joshuaboylan
dango989
LukemlxX
MrTranquility
kickthewall
Awesomeslayerg
jrl15
ThatCactusIsASpy
Snoremacs
Bloodflyer
HomicidalPossum
NoodleReloaded
muuurgh
hectormora
ridhwaans
bloodbrain
Signeddiamond
TheSergen
spidei
AidanJan
Blizzlock
MageInsaniak
Enaver
TRNC
07skilne
Puritania
shubbalub
EcoHulk
Krakjen
anderson144
Jester1996
Villethemina
Buddla
Baalo
G00K
Lionhearted
clitcomander
108 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
clitcomander
Admin
Admin
clitcomander

New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 11:05 am

First topic message reminder :

New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 3 Minecr11
PROJECT CLANILLA

Server IP: 69.27.127.194:25565
Team Speak 3 IP:184.105.172.234
Password:notchstopsucking
VERY CLOSE TO FULL!

Who are we?

Project Clanilla is a 24/7 exclusive server with close to all vanilla content. That means there are no free items and the only game play mods are to help bring the game as close as possible to Notch's design. Want that diamond tool set? You're going to have to earn it, miner. Trading is encouraged though. The server is only based around the idea of original game play, grief free, in a beautiful Minecraft world.
Our goal is to impose as few limitations on the experience as possible, while at the same time keeping everyone happy. Warps are strictly for donators, only to be used for travel. Every month we tally total members and total donations and we upgrade if necessary. During that time there is what we call “down time” and members have a vote on 5 different events. Event begins when server is done restarting. Winner of the voted upon event wins prizes. It could range from a simple treasure hunt with diamonds hid in a chest, where everyone is given the same clue. Spleef arena events, boat races, scavenger hunts (collect/craft rare items) All winners are recorded on the golden wall of fame in the center of town!!!
One of our best features is multi world. Yes that’s right, two different maps, and same server. One for mining, another for building and living. Both support the nether and it’s connected to a portal in the center of town.
Join now Get in on the ground floor of a new server that doesn't yet have a clique-y in-crowd!
Must be 16 years or older, we honor freedom of speech without the racism here.

Donators don’t get to use special commands, its vanilla (only your home warp for travel) so you won't have to play with anyone who has twice the commands you do because they gave me $10.

Main funding from:clitcomander
Founders: clitcomander
Administrators: clitcomander,
Moderators:
Donators:Blizzlock, arrow42, Angofwolf, MisterTrioxin, Bladex110
Dedicated server provider: minecrafthost.ca

Ranks
[-]Admin
[-]Moderator
[-]Member
[-]Iron donator
[-]Gold donator
[-]Iron Donator
[-]Diamond donator
[-]SEXY SPONSOR

Features
[-]HUGE multi world map! Running 3 maps, 6000 blocks in every direction from spawn(soon to be 4 maps total). With nether. THAT'S INSANE! NO LAG! 99% up time! What a Face
[-]Our own forum for world news and event announcements, new members, applicants, screen shots the works!
[-]No griefing!
[-]24/7! - the only downtime is when the server is restarted to install updates or for performance reasons
[-]Beautiful scenery - no floating trees, random pillars, or crowded buildings (report violations to admins)
[-]Anti-Griefing - server mods, IP bans, and hourly server backups
[-]Even more! - the server is running some mods (detailed below) that add functionality
[-] Multi world(we have two worlds connected via portal) both support the nether
[-]Community’s very own YouTube channel, video made monthly. (Mostly of our monthly events or Special events like Halloween and Christmas) channels name is-surfingmushroom
[-]Members from all around the world so you have someone to play with regardless of time zone! 4 am and got a hankering for minecraft? Worried it’s too late and none’s there?? Don’t! We should have at least one person on!
[-]Helpful staff (though a bit under-staffed atm.)
[-]Admins will be playing legitimately, will not spawn anything for themselves, and would like you to treat them as you treat any other player.
[-]Monthly game with winner’s wall, and prizes. Members vote from a possible 3 choices determined by admin. (Not vanilla only one day a month everything gets set back the way it was after, participation not required)
***list of games to choose from every month at the very bottom of page.***

Addons
[-]Permissions plus
[-]NoCheat
[-]WorldGuard and worldedit (anti-grief + protection )
[-]LWC (Chest protection)
[-]White-list
[-]VIP (from donations)
[-]Warps
[-]LogBlock (any grieving is logged and reversed, culprit warned or banned)
[-]MultiVerse
[-] AND MORE!

Server Rules - There is a hidden riddle! Find it! (Required)

[-]Speak English (we have many people from all over the world here but we only know English here...sorry)
[-]Do not grief/destroy others creations.
[-]Don't beg for items or teleport, if you lost your diamond sword in dungeon, sorry that’s the game.
[-]No use of a 3rd party program giving you access to items, or fly mods. No hacking. (Yes, that includes X-Ray texture packs.) We have Anti-Cheat enabled which logs all suspected hacking.
[-]Do not disrespect admins/mods or players
[-]Keep the world looking nice, do not make random craters or 1x1 towers in map(ok if temp for build)
[-]No floating objects, if you want to make a floating house, talk to one of the moderators+ in-game.(Ask admins if you really want one)
[-]If a sign says 'DO NOT ENTER' then do not enter without permission.
[-]In the application, say somewhere "Notch is wicked cool."(this is acquired)
[-]Only help people in their base if they ASK for it
[-]TNT is allowed, please use responsibly, hopefully mining.
[-]These are mostly common sense, if you feel like you're doing something bad, don't do it. Ask first. Admins and moderators are more than willing to help with anything you need.
[-]No covering any land other than your houses in torches. We want realism. The more monsters the better!
[-]Always ask permission before modifying or building next to someone elses creation (they might have other plans for the area)
[-]The Admins reserve the right to extend the rules in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
[-]Racism is NOT tolerated, you will be ip banned, regardless of member status. No Nazi symbols or anything like it on player skins. Same goes with religion, keep it out of Minecraft! Funny skins ie, nude is fine.
[-]Please re-plant trees after harvest, it’s not hard, one tree drops many saplings. Bigger the better.
[-]Diamond donators must respect rules regarding teleport friends feature. No warnings-being a diamond donator we expect you to know and love the rules.
[-]NO eating on team speak...please and thank you!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to Apply
To be added to the white list, apply using the template below. There are a limited number of player spots they will fill fast. We encourage people from all over the world to join so everyone has someone to play with most of the time. Currently looking for a person to help with forum, benefits included. (Free membership for life, exclusive building rights to your own house in the center of town) ** Acceptance is solely at my discretion **clitcomander

Copy Paste/Fill out...IGN= in game name... What a Face
---------------------------------------------
IGN:
How long have you played Minecraft?:
Played in any other servers?:

Donations and Benefits...You will NEVER be asked to donate...that’s not why it’s here...not why we are here...it’s strictly for people who want a better server and can contribute to server costs...after all this is a dedicated wicked server.
Donations towards the server will help immensely with keeping it up and running! EVERY cent goes straight to the upgrades to provide more slots for more people and better performance!

Be sure to put your user-name in the Comments section, and Private Message me here on the forums with your transaction ID, or include your in game name in the message attached to your PayPal payment.

sunny Gold Donator sunny
Minimum Donation: $5.00 USD
Reward(s):
+ In-game VIP Status, your name appears in GOLD.
+ 3 month spot on Reserve List.
+ Your own private/public warp (set your spawn to your house)
+25 grass blocks added to you inventory!

alien Iron Donator
alien
Minimum Donation: $10.00 USD
Reward(s)
+Get Protection on your home/creations!
+ Your own private/public warp (set your spawn to your house)
+ In-game VIP Status, your name appears in LIME GREEN.
+ 6 month spot on Reserve List.
+25 grass blocks, 25 ice blocks added to your inventory

Like a Star @ heaven Diamond Donator Like a Star @ heaven
Minimum Donation: $20.00 USD
Reward(s):
+In-game VIP Status, your name appears in TURQUOISE (diamond color) .
+ Lifetime spot on Reserve List.
+ Get Protection on your home/creations!
+Your own private/public warp (set your spawn to your house)
+ 64 slimes, enchanted diamond chest plate(random enchant) added to your inventory!
+Ability to teleport to people and people to you, MUST ask for permission before doing so. Loss of teleport friend ability will occur on first offense.
+Special mention in the top contributors section on the forum.

Twisted Evil SEXY SPONSOR Twisted Evil
Minimum Donation: $50.00+ USD
Reward(s):
+In-game VIP Status, your name appears in PURPLE ITS DARKER IN GAME!
+Lifetime spot on Reserve List.
+ Get Protection on your home/creations!
+Your own private/public warp (set your spawn to your house)
+Diamond Silk touch pick added to your inventory!
+Ability to teleport to people and people to you, MUST ask for permission before doing so. Loss of teleport friend ability will occur on first offense.
+Special mention in the top contributors section on the forum, and in the credits of any Youtube video of the server events every month!!
__________________________________________________________________________________________

~~~GAMES AT END OF MONTH~~~Note: admin can participate in all events, not eligible for in game prizes. ALL games include a prize for top 3.

***NIGHT OF THE DEAD
-everyone’s given one weapon (pre voted on), to face a very large swarm of enemies (pre voted on) last people alive after one night win or share prize at end...always diamond in this games case! (Pre voted on means you all get to choose what weapon, you will be using to face what swarm that day) can even mix enemies! The harder the better the prize too! Fists and creepers=huge prize for winner!
***Fishing-whoever catches the most Fish out of an ocean full of em wins. You get a rod at start.
***ARCHERY GAMES- standing long shot accuracy and everyone’s favorite close range wild pig ride shooting. You get a set amount of arrows at start.
***Scavenger hunt-either find rare items or find and trade rare items to craft rare items. Almost like a lottery if you collect random rare things and keep them for whenever this happens!!! Example of item: bowl of mushroom soup, cake, bread, rare oars, rare color wool, and jack-o-lanterns.
***SPLEEF AREANA BATTLES-everyone enters a sky arena only one person survives. Objective is to dig out the floor around yourself and other players so that people fall and you’re the last person standing. Pushing encouraged!
***Boat races-Get in and win...navigation is key! boats wont break!
***WTF CHEST-a large chest in the center of town near golden wall of winners. Locked by a password, try to figure out the code by finding the clues! First clue on sign in front of chest! Chest will always be there, anyone can try every day. Once opened contents given to winner and name goes on special mention on the golden wall! Re filled as well. HARDEST ONE!!!!! Clues can be days walks apart and in dangerous places...My personal favorite...you know you found a clue or are near one when you see a circle of red flowers...that means a sign with the next clue is nearby...in the ground, in a tree, the ocean...just...nearby. No hints from admin, it’s supposed to be hard. What a Face Twisted Evil
***MONSTER HUNTSUPER DUPER FUN TO BE HAD...just sign up and kill away...winners are top 3 highest score(prizes!)...each monster is worth more points the harder it is, wolves are worth a lot because rare and most people dont wanna kill them. each world including the nether will have its own hunt. Razz

Coming soon MONSTER ARENA and DEATH LABYRINTH!!

Last edited by clitcomander on Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:12 am; edited 24 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/surfingmushroom

AuthorMessage
clitcomander
Admin
Admin
clitcomander

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 5:19 pm

kickthewall wrote:
IGN: Kickthewall
Why you should join: I thoroughly enjoy Minecraft's multiplayer, and since my old server went down, I'm looking for a friendly vanilla server that I can really get into and contribute to. and I think this may be it =)
How long have you played Minecraft?: The better part of a year. I can't remember exactly when i bought Minecraft to be honest.
How would you make a good member?: I like making creative houses, and i don't stop adjusting until it's exactly the way I want it. I work well in groups, from helping collect resources to building large scale structures. And Notch is wicked cool pig

i feel for you...my home is is your home/everyone's home...feel free to invite friends later if you really like it too...whitelisted and added to the members list.you can vote on your two options of home world in the poll now...glad you came
Back to top Go down
MrTranquility

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 9:03 pm

IGN: MrTranquility

Why you should join: I'm a creative and cooperative individual. I observe and respect the rules of whatever server I'm on regardless of what they are. When given the opportunity I'm often quite generous in lending others my creative efforts.

How long have you played Minecraft?: I've played minecraft long enough to know that Notch is Wicked Cool. [about 4 months now]

Why would you make a good member here?: Every other server out there is either filled with grievers or immature children who ruin the minecraft experience for everyone else.
Back to top Go down
clitcomander
Admin
Admin
clitcomander

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 9:21 pm

MrTranquility wrote:
IGN: MrTranquility

Why you should join: I'm a creative and cooperative individual. I observe and respect the rules of whatever server I'm on regardless of what they are. When given the opportunity I'm often quite generous in lending others my creative efforts.

How long have you played Minecraft?: I've played minecraft long enough to know that Notch is Wicked Cool. [about 4 months now]

Why would you make a good member here?: Every other server out there is either filled with grievers or immature children who ruin the minecraft experience for everyone else.
sounds like a good addition to me...whitelisted and added to members list...you can vote on your fave 2 choices for home worlds now that your a full fledged member. see you on grand opening!
Back to top Go down
LukemlxX

LukemlxX

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 9:42 pm

IGN:
lukemlxx
Why you should join:
Why should I join? Shouldn't the question be more of Why I want to join? (sorry if that sounded rude Razz) But... I want to join to not be bored(main reason not going to lie). To answer the actual question more directly Why I should join? Well, I am a friendly person that can help people build projects and have good conversations, I am active most of the of time, and if i'm not on the server i'm most likely right next to my computer so if anyone needs a question from me I should be able to answer within 3 hours if not within that day.
I'm going to guess around... 5-6 months, I have played on around 6 different servers and was a founder/mod for one of those 6 servers.
How would you make a good member?:
Well for one, I don't grief
I enjoy building and can help others build if needed
I enjoy talking to other members especially the ladies ;P
Oh and most likely because I think Notch is wickedly cool.
Back to top Go down
clitcomander
Admin
Admin
clitcomander

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 9:47 pm

LukemlxX wrote:
IGN:
lukemlxx
Why you should join:
Why should I join? Shouldn't the question be more of Why I want to join? (sorry if that sounded rude Razz) But... I want to join to not be bored(main reason not going to lie). To answer the actual question more directly Why I should join? Well, I am a friendly person that can help people build projects and have good conversations, I am active most of the of time, and if i'm not on the server i'm most likely right next to my computer so if anyone needs a question from me I should be able to answer within 3 hours if not within that day.
I'm going to guess around... 5-6 months, I have played on around 6 different servers and was a founder/mod for one of those 6 servers.
Well for one, I don't grief
I enjoy building and can help others build if needed
I enjoy talking to other members especially the ladies ;P
Oh and most likely because I think Notch is wickedly cool.
welcome to the team...glad you wanna be here too...white listed added to members....polls are heating up...with you we almost have 70+ members for grand opening on april.20th!
Back to top Go down
dango989

PostSubject: My app.   New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 10:11 pm

IGN: dango989
Why you should join: Tired of all the shitty servers with no actually good reasons to play them.
How long have you played Minecraft?: since December.
How would you make a good member?: Will build anything I'm told to, which helps in the long run..
Back to top Go down
clitcomander
Admin
Admin
clitcomander

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 10:16 pm

dango989 wrote:
Why you should join: Tired of all the shitty servers with no actually good reasons to play them.
How would you make a good member?: Will build anything I'm told to, which helps in the long run..
we have so many fun projects already planned you can just pick one to help with or even start your own. you missed the riddle hidden in the rules section...good sir
Back to top Go down
joshuaboylan

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 10:43 pm

IGN:JoshuaBoylan
Why you should join: I am a mature minded player that enjoys helping out, taking on big tasks and building complex structures. i love the survival aspect of the game as it keeps the competitive spirit in an otherwise peaceful game. Im a big fan of vanilla servers and enjoy helping set up working communities. I was a moderator for a previous server which was a lot of fun, however that server got shutdown due to server costs and ive been looking for a high standard server ever since. I think this might just be it. very much hope you accept my application
How long have you played Minecraft?: I have played minecraft since septemberish last year. so nearly 6 months
How would you make a good member?: many of the reasons i have listed above; to simplify:
- I am mature and intelligent in game.
- I dont use foul language when uneccesary, whine, use racial or sexual slurs
- I am both a team player as well as a soloist, i love getting in on big team projects, but i will also take the time to make my own spectacular displays.
- I love to help people, whether it be with understanding the game, a build project, or slaying a mob. Im there.
- I mentioned above i was a moderator on a previous server, this was due to many of the reasons i have laid out above, whilst im not specifically looking to become a moderator again i think i can bring a good atmosphere to the game.

If you have any questions or queries don't hesitate to contact me via email : Joshua.m.t.boylan@gmail.com

regards Joshua

P.s Notch is wicked cool
Back to top Go down
clitcomander
Admin
Admin
clitcomander

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 10:48 pm

joshuaboylan wrote:
IGN:JoshuaBoylan
Why you should join: I am a mature minded player that enjoys helping out, taking on big tasks and building complex structures. i love the survival aspect of the game as it keeps the competitive spirit in an otherwise peaceful game. Im a big fan of vanilla servers and enjoy helping set up working communities. I was a moderator for a previous server which was a lot of fun, however that server got shutdown due to server costs and ive been looking for a high standard server ever since. I think this might just be it. very much hope you accept my application
How long have you played Minecraft?: I have played minecraft since septemberish last year. so nearly 6 months
How would you make a good member?: many of the reasons i have listed above; to simplify:
- I am mature and intelligent in game.
- I dont use foul language when uneccesary, whine, use racial or sexual slurs
- I am both a team player as well as a soloist, i love getting in on big team projects, but i will also take the time to make my own spectacular displays.
- I love to help people, whether it be with understanding the game, a build project, or slaying a mob. Im there.
- I mentioned above i was a moderator on a previous server, this was due to many of the reasons i have laid out above, whilst im not specifically looking to become a moderator again i think i can bring a good atmosphere to the game.

If you have any questions or queries don't hesitate to contact me via email : Joshua.m.t.boylan@gmail.com

regards Joshua

P.s Notch is wicked cool
oh yeah...thats a sexy application...whitelisted and added to members list...welcome to clanilla good sir.
Back to top Go down
Igno4

PostSubject: Igno4 App   New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 10:51 pm

IGN: Igno4
Why you should join: Because notch is wicked awesome and i like playing with others who think so Very Happy
How long have you played Minecraft?: 8 months
How would you make a good member?: Generally I just like to build, and after I am familiar with the server I can begin to help others.
Back to top Go down
clitcomander
Admin
Admin
clitcomander

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 11:19 pm

Igno4 wrote:
IGN: Igno4
Why you should join: Because notch is wicked awesome and i like playing with others who think so Very Happy
How long have you played Minecraft?: 8 months
How would you make a good member?: Generally I just like to build, and after I am familiar with the server I can begin to help others.
short sweet,to the point...whitelisted and added to members list for grand opening on april 20th...you can now vote in the world poll!
Back to top Go down
aza1999

PostSubject: application   New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 11:46 am

IGN:aza1999
Why you should join: i love survival servers and this seems liek a great economy and community!
How long have you played Minecraft?:bout 3-4 months
How would you make a good member?:i would help players when myself knows the game a bit better

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 12:14 pm

[quote="aza1999"]IGN:aza1999
Why you should join: i love survival servers and this seems liek a great economy and community!
How would you make a good member?:i would help players when myself knows the game a bit better

Read through the Rules of applying again and re write this, also, please use good grammer!
Back to top Go down
clitcomander
Admin
Admin
clitcomander

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 6:47 pm

[quote="JakeParkinson"]
aza1999 wrote:
IGN:aza1999

Read through the Rules of applying again and re write this, also, please use good grammer!
grammar isent a big deal since not all of people speak English as their first language here...but you do have to speak it well enough to communicate...and yes...that riddle is a crucial factor...sorry. and grammer came up wrong in spell check...it says to go with grammar...but...i dont really know or care...wooot
Back to top Go down
bladex110

bladex110

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 7:47 pm

IGN:bladex110

Why you should join:
I should join because the other servers that I played on got boring, but this one looks really cool.

I got it during alpha. I cant remember, but i think it was like 3 month Razz

I I am a dedicated minecrafter that excels at planning and erecting structures. Also, i have a motto "Notch is wicked cool"
Back to top Go down
clitcomander
Admin
Admin
clitcomander

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 10:42 pm

bladex110 wrote:
IGN:bladex110

Why you should join:
I should join because the other servers that I played on got boring, but this one looks really cool.

I got it during alpha. I cant remember, but i think it was like 3 month Razz

I I am a dedicated minecrafter that excels at planning and erecting structures. Also, i have a motto "Notch is wicked cool"
grand opening should be epic...i hope 65 all at once...happy to add you to the white list and members...vote on your two fave world choices in the poll...."erecting structures"...wicked....LOL What a Face
Back to top Go down
dango989

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 3:59 am

How would you make a good member?: Will build anything I'm told to, which helps in the long run. *Cough* Notch is really cool. *Cough*
Back to top Go down
clitcomander
Admin
Admin
clitcomander

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 1:35 pm

dango989 wrote:
How would you make a good member?: Will build anything I'm told to, which helps in the long run. *Cough* Notch is really cool. *Cough*

white listed and added to the members...you now have the great power to vote and shape worlds with your vote...in the poll...welcome...the the illests vanilla around. drunken
Back to top Go down
ShaunAwesome

PostSubject: ShaunAwesome Application   New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:51 am

IGN: ShaunAwesome
Why you should join: I love playing minecraft and vanilla type of minecraft that actually makes the game fun. I don't grief and respect other players and am fun to play with.
How long have you played Minecraft?: I've played for a long time, since it basically came out.
How would you make a good member?: I'm a fun, cool guy who loves to play with and help other people and create awesome things on minecraft. I'm an active player. I don't grief and/or cause mischief and I don't harass or insult/troll people. Also I think that Notch is wicked cool.
Back to top Go down
clitcomander
Admin
Admin
clitcomander

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:09 pm

ShaunAwesome wrote:
IGN: ShaunAwesome
Why you should join: I love playing minecraft and vanilla type of minecraft that actually makes the game fun. I don't grief and respect other players and am fun to play with.
How long have you played Minecraft?: I've played for a long time, since it basically came out.
How would you make a good member?: I'm a fun, cool guy who loves to play with and help other people and create awesome things on minecraft. I'm an active player. I don't grief and/or cause mischief and I don't harass or insult/troll people. Also I think that Notch is wicked cool.
you in and in...members list and white listed...glad to have you aboard...im counting down the days...you can vote is the sweet ass poll now too!
Back to top Go down
espuss

espuss

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:15 pm

IGN: espuss
Why you should join: because I want to play on a vanilla server. i want to prove that i can build things from the bottom, and getting all the resources by my self.
how long have you played Minecraft?: about 12 months or somthing like that! I like to build towns and big houses
Why would you make a good member here?: i will absolutely NOT grief, god i hate griefers!!! you can trust me I will not griefe. i will report if I see someone griefs, because Notch is wicked cool.
Back to top Go down
clitcomander
Admin
Admin
clitcomander

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:32 pm

espuss wrote:
IGN: espuss
Why you should join: because I want to play on a vanilla server. i want to prove that i can build things from the bottom, and getting all the resources by my self.
how long have you played Minecraft?: about 12 months or somthing like that! I like to build towns and big houses
Why would you make a good member here?: i will absolutely NOT grief, god i hate griefers!!! you can trust me I will not griefe. i will report if I see someone griefs, because Notch is wicked cool.
wooot...polls now open to your votes...added to members list and whitelist...welcome to clanilla. grand opening, and more april.20th...be there...or miss out on being in 3 videos...
Back to top Go down
Joeztoothbrush

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 2:10 pm

IGN:Joeztoothbrush
Why you should join:Im very good at minecraft. I have a lot of experience on multiplayer and im a very friendly person. I can help in any way from
being a mod to just talking to the community
How long have you played Minecraft?: i have played since alpha. Ive played since last september and im very good at the game.
How would you make a good member?: Most of what I said up there, im very smart and im a good listener. I will admit that I will not put up with incompetent twits, idiots and dicks. thankyou

P.S. Notch is wicked cool.
Back to top Go down
clitcomander
Admin
Admin
clitcomander

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 2:15 pm

Joeztoothbrush wrote:
IGN:Joeztoothbrush
Why you should join:Im very good at minecraft. I have a lot of experience on multiplayer and im a very friendly person. I can help in any way from
being a mod to just talking to the community
How long have you played Minecraft?: i have played since alpha. Ive played since last september and im very good at the game.
How would you make a good member?: Most of what I said up there, im very smart and im a good listener. I will admit that I will not put up with incompetent twits, idiots and dicks. thankyou

P.S. Notch is wicked cool.
great application...i feel good things will come from you being here...i like the "will not put up with twits" part....welcome to the members list, whitelist. you can vote on your home world for april.20th...in the poll...its epic What a Face
Back to top Go down
Kehal

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 10:28 am

IGN:Kehal
Why you should join: Well, I've been in search of a good hardcore minecraft server for a long time now, and received an message on the Minecraft forums about this server and in joining it
How long have you played Minecraft?: October 2009
How would you make a good member?: I'm the type of guy who starts off by wandering the terrain looking for the best spot to build, and turn it into something amazing, you see a mountain surrounded by trees, I see a new beginning. You see an ocean with no end, I see a perfect spot for a boat. You see an endless skyline, I see a towering fort that blackens the very sky it inhabits. You get the idea, I'm seasoned in the art of minecraft[if you can call it an art that is]

Hope you accept me.

Edit:Since I missed it the first time, Notch is wicked cool[missed it the first time]

Last edited by Kehal on Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
07skilne

07skilne

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 12:22 pm

Quote :

Why you should join: Well, I've been in search of a good hardcore minecraft server for a long time now, and received an message on the Minecraft forums about this server and in joining it
How would you make a good member?: I'm the type of guy who starts off by wandering the terrain looking for the best spot to build, and turn it into something amazing, you see a mountain surrounded by trees, I see a new beginning. You see an ocean with no end, I see a perfect spot for a boat. You see an endless skyline, I see a towering fort that blackens the very sky it inhabits. You get the idea, I'm seasoned in the art of minecraft[if you can call it an art that is]

Hope you accept me.

Please Re-Read The Rules you missed the riddle
Back to top Go down
LK23

PostSubject: My Application Form Thingy and Stuff   New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:26 am

IGN: LK23
Why you should join: I should be allowed to join for the following reasons-
I think Notch is wicked cool. (Wink Wink)
I can help those who need helping and the like, but ONLY if they ask.
I'm a funny guy, which matters I think in todays society. Or something.
I stick to the rules. Always.
How long have you played Minecraft?: Quite awhile now, this is my first time on a online server though. Be Gentle.
How would you make a good member?: I would make a exceptional member as I am rule following, law abiding etc etc, and will help any way I can if needs be. I'm serious when I have to be, but I'm great all the time. Also, I handle explosives (you know, TNT) Pretty wells.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:28 am

LK23 wrote:
How long have you played Minecraft?: Quite awhile now, this is my first time on a online server though. Be Gentle.
How would you make a good member?: I would make a exceptional member as I am rule following, law abiding etc etc, and will help any way I can if needs be. I'm serious when I have to be, but I'm great all the time. Also, I handle explosives (you know, TNT) Pretty wells.

Really Good Application, I will get you accepted on to the server soon, best application i have seen yet, you even got the riddle (Wink Wink)
Back to top Go down
Blizzlock
Admin
Admin
Blizzlock

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:41 am

LK23 wrote:

I'm surprised you actually got the riddle, I don't believe anyone else has, but I could be mistaken.

Definatly one of the better applications out there in my opinion at least. I also want to point out I like your sense of humor, something must be good if it made me chuckle while reading.

I also removed the riddle from your application. Don't want people cheating you know?

Accepted, added to Members and White-Listed.

You can now vote on the poll's, you have two total votes, cast them wisely!

Just don't blow up the world Shocked !

-Blizzlock
Back to top Go down
Blizzlock
Admin
Admin
Blizzlock

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:54 am

Kehal wrote:

Hope you accept me.

Edit:Since I missed it the first time, Notch is wicked cool[missed it the first time]

This is actually a Quite good application. I think you would do the server some good with the way you think, we need people like you if we're to complete our planned mega-structures Smile.

Which we will...

Accepted, added to Members and White-Listed.

You now have access to the poll, you may vote on the map you find most...Awesome?

Don't forget you have 2 votes, cast them wisely!

-Blizzlock
Back to top Go down
Seether666

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 1:31 am

Hello i have been playing minecraft for awile now and realy want to join a 24/7 sever that isnt cheaply made. This one sound amazing and fun so i would love to join it. This site is also great veryhelpful and well done all around. I plan on obaying all the rules and having a good time on this sever. I hope u dont think this aplication is to cheasy lol have a good day and thank you for this opertunity.
Back to top Go down
clitcomander
Admin
Admin
clitcomander

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 2:01 am

Seether666 wrote:
Hello i have been playing minecraft for awile now and realy want to join a 24/7 sever that isnt cheaply made. This one sound amazing and fun so i would love to join it. This site is also great very helpful and well done all around. I plan on obaying all the rules and having a good time on this sever. I hope u dont think this application is to cheasy lol have a good day and thank you for this opertunity.
you missed something crucial in the rules section....add or reply with it in your application
Back to top Go down
kodfod

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 10:39 am

IGN:kodfod
Why you should join:I love to play minecraft and i think this will be cool
How long have you played Minecraft?: I've played since the launch on and off a total of 4 months hours wise poured into this game xD
How would you make a good member?: Because i am/was a mod for 12 different servers curenntly not one now because of long period of inactivity, but i offer great builds =)

Edit: Notch is wicked cool

Missed the line where u said find it =P sorrys!

Last edited by kodfod on Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
clitcomander
Admin
Admin
clitcomander

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 1:58 pm

kodfod wrote:
IGN:kodfod
Why you should join:I love to play minecraft and i think this will be cool
How long have you played Minecraft?: I've played since the launch on and off a total of 4 months hours wise poured into this game xD
How would you make a good member?: Because i am/was a mod for 12 different servers curenntly not one now because of long period of inactivity, but i offer great builds =)
missed the riddle in the rules section...if you find it please post or edit it in
Back to top Go down
elnato

elnato

PostSubject: application in!   New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:00 pm

I posted this on the Minecraft forum too.

IGN: elnato

Why you should join: Because I hate griefers with a vengence and just want to go in and have some fun. I follow rules religiously, hopefully that won't break your no riligion rule. I like to build, craft, make tree farms, and assist with the building of others (with permission of course).

How long have you played Minecraft?: about a month, but I have friends who have played forever, and researched the game EXTENSIVELY and believe I know most everything I should to join this server. Redstone I still find tricky, but I am experimenting with it.

What would you bring to clanilla as a member?: I would bring anything I can. I would love to help out the server as a whole, or just a few neighbors getting their houses up. I am very anal about building and demand perfection, so anything I build should look decent to amazing hahaha. If any large projects come up, like community construction, I think that sounds absolutely perfect and would love to help with that, because I like to work with others.

Hope you don't mind a bit of a riddle of my own in response to that riddle of yours. Smile
Back to top Go down
clitcomander
Admin
Admin
clitcomander

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:08 pm

elnato wrote:
I posted this on the Minecraft forum too.

IGN: elnato

Why you should join: Because I hate griefers with a vengence and just want to go in and have some fun. I follow rules religiously, hopefully that won't break your no riligion rule. I like to build, craft, make tree farms, and assist with the building of others (with permission of course).

How long have you played Minecraft?: about a month, but I have friends who have played forever, and researched the game EXTENSIVELY and believe I know most everything I should to join this server. Redstone I still find tricky, but I am experimenting with it.

What would you bring to clanilla as a member?: I would bring anything I can. I would love to help out the server as a whole, or just a few neighbors getting their houses up. I am very anal about building and demand perfection, so anything I build should look decent to amazing hahaha. If any large projects come up, like community construction, I think that sounds absolutely perfect and would love to help with that, because I like to work with others.

Hope you don't mind a bit of a riddle of my own in response to that riddle of yours. Smile
Surprised were happy to have you on board...vote on your 2 choices in the world poll now...added to white and members list...april.20th grand opening...
Back to top Go down
ZeightZ8

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 2:45 pm

IGN:ZeightZ8
Why you should join:Because this server looks brilliant and i want to be part of the community
How long have you played Minecraft?:4 months
How would you make a good member?:I'm cooperative, intelligent, and easy to get along with. Also Notch is wicked cool. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
clitcomander
Admin
Admin
clitcomander

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 2:56 pm

ZeightZ8 wrote:
IGN:ZeightZ8
Why you should join:Because this server looks brilliant and i want to be part of the community
How long have you played Minecraft?:4 months
How would you make a good member?:I'm cooperative, intelligent, and easy to get along with. Also Notch is wicked cool. Very Happy
sounds like a good addition to me...very good...grand opening on 20th...poll open to you now! vote on your fave 2 worlds from an amazing 10 choices...shape your world with your votes! Smile
Back to top Go down
XNtr3k

XNtr3k

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 3:44 pm

IGN: XNtr3k
Why you should join: So someone can watch my back for Creepers while I dig? I grow weary of the single-player existence because there is no one to see the monuments I build
How long have you played Minecraft?: I forget, half a year, maybe more
How would you make a good member?: I like to mine, and I like to craft. By far my most common death is by lava, usually by something I just created

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
clitcomander
Admin
Admin
clitcomander

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 3:54 pm

XNtr3k wrote:
IGN: XNtr3k
Why you should join: So someone can watch my back for Creepers while I dig? I grow weary of the single-player existence because there is no one to see the monuments I build
How long have you played Minecraft?: I forget, half a year, maybe more
How would you make a good member?: I like to mine, and I like to craft. By far my most common death is by lava, usually by something I just created

Spoiler:
that's the flaw with single player...cant invite people to join and see your creations...exactly why i love community's like this...glad to have you here Cool added to white and members list...you can now vote in the polls for your fave 2 home worlds...we go live in less than 19 days! we hope to have a full room for launch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   New members please apply here with IGN ect. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New members please apply here with IGN ect.
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next