Welcome to the home page for Project Clanilla
Now taking new applicants, MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER WITH YOUR IN GAME NAME SO WE CAN ALL TELL WHOSE WHO Wink Don't forget the riddle!
Scroll down for the application section Wink



 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Talks of a New Server
by miningninja Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:15 pm

» Server Status Update
by AngryKhan Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:12 pm

» Server Down
by bladex110 Wed May 09, 2012 10:37 pm

» Problems & Updates by Angof
by sordcooper Thu May 03, 2012 7:06 pm

» Azure: An Ocean City
by bladex110 Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:21 pm

» SMP Vech's Super Hostile
by Angofwolf Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:53 am

» Event: Build a Skyrail, Help the Server <Rewards>
by Gordijnplooi Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:42 am

» If you are not whitelisted post here.
by acesss Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:57 pm

» Project Clanilla's B-DAY OLD SPAWN TNT CAKE PARTY!!!!
by Angofwolf Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:41 am


Share | 
 

 New members please apply here with IGN ect.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
clitcomander
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 295
Join date : 2011-03-09
Age : 30
Location : Canada

PostSubject: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:05 am

First topic message reminder :


PROJECT CLANILLA

Server IP: 69.27.127.194:25565
Team Speak 3 IP:184.105.172.234
Password:notchstopsucking
VERY CLOSE TO FULL!

Who are we?


Project Clanilla is a 24/7 exclusive server with close to all vanilla content. That means there are no free items and the only game play mods are to help bring the game as close as possible to Notch's design. Want that diamond tool set? You're going to have to earn it, miner. Trading is encouraged though. The server is only based around the idea of original game play, grief free, in a beautiful Minecraft world.
Our goal is to impose as few limitations on the experience as possible, while at the same time keeping everyone happy. Warps are strictly for donators, only to be used for travel. Every month we tally total members and total donations and we upgrade if necessary. During that time there is what we call “down time” and members have a vote on 5 different events. Event begins when server is done restarting. Winner of the voted upon event wins prizes. It could range from a simple treasure hunt with diamonds hid in a chest, where everyone is given the same clue. Spleef arena events, boat races, scavenger hunts (collect/craft rare items) All winners are recorded on the golden wall of fame in the center of town!!!
One of our best features is multi world. Yes that’s right, two different maps, and same server. One for mining, another for building and living. Both support the nether and it’s connected to a portal in the center of town.
Join now Get in on the ground floor of a new server that doesn't yet have a clique-y in-crowd!
Must be 16 years or older, we honor freedom of speech without the racism here.

Donators don’t get to use special commands, its vanilla (only your home warp for travel) so you won't have to play with anyone who has twice the commands you do because they gave me $10.

Main funding from:clitcomander
Founders: clitcomander
Administrators: clitcomander,
Moderators:
Donators:Blizzlock, arrow42, Angofwolf, MisterTrioxin, Bladex110
Dedicated server provider: minecrafthost.ca

Ranks
[-]Admin
[-]Moderator
[-]Member
[-]Iron donator
[-]Gold donator
[-]Iron Donator
[-]Diamond donator
[-]SEXY SPONSOR


Features
[-]HUGE multi world map! Running 3 maps, 6000 blocks in every direction from spawn(soon to be 4 maps total). With nether. THAT'S INSANE! NO LAG! 99% up time! What a Face
[-]Our own forum for world news and event announcements, new members, applicants, screen shots the works!
[-]No griefing!
[-]24/7! - the only downtime is when the server is restarted to install updates or for performance reasons
[-]Beautiful scenery - no floating trees, random pillars, or crowded buildings (report violations to admins)
[-]Anti-Griefing - server mods, IP bans, and hourly server backups
[-]Even more! - the server is running some mods (detailed below) that add functionality
[-] Multi world(we have two worlds connected via portal) both support the nether
[-]Community’s very own YouTube channel, video made monthly. (Mostly of our monthly events or Special events like Halloween and Christmas) channels name is-surfingmushroom
[-]Members from all around the world so you have someone to play with regardless of time zone! 4 am and got a hankering for minecraft? Worried it’s too late and none’s there?? Don’t! We should have at least one person on!
[-]Helpful staff (though a bit under-staffed atm.)
[-]Admins will be playing legitimately, will not spawn anything for themselves, and would like you to treat them as you treat any other player.
[-]Monthly game with winner’s wall, and prizes. Members vote from a possible 3 choices determined by admin. (Not vanilla only one day a month everything gets set back the way it was after, participation not required)
***list of games to choose from every month at the very bottom of page.***

Addons
[-]Permissions plus
[-]NoCheat
[-]WorldGuard and worldedit (anti-grief + protection )
[-]LWC (Chest protection)
[-]White-list
[-]VIP (from donations)
[-]Warps
[-]LogBlock (any grieving is logged and reversed, culprit warned or banned)
[-]MultiVerse
[-] AND MORE!

Server Rules - There is a hidden riddle! Find it! (Required)

[-]Speak English (we have many people from all over the world here but we only know English here...sorry)
[-]Do not grief/destroy others creations.
[-]Don't beg for items or teleport, if you lost your diamond sword in dungeon, sorry that’s the game.
[-]No use of a 3rd party program giving you access to items, or fly mods. No hacking. (Yes, that includes X-Ray texture packs.) We have Anti-Cheat enabled which logs all suspected hacking.
[-]Do not disrespect admins/mods or players
[-]Keep the world looking nice, do not make random craters or 1x1 towers in map(ok if temp for build)
[-]No floating objects, if you want to make a floating house, talk to one of the moderators+ in-game.(Ask admins if you really want one)
[-]If a sign says 'DO NOT ENTER' then do not enter without permission.
[-]In the application, say somewhere "Notch is wicked cool."(this is acquired)
[-]Only help people in their base if they ASK for it
[-]TNT is allowed, please use responsibly, hopefully mining.
[-]These are mostly common sense, if you feel like you're doing something bad, don't do it. Ask first. Admins and moderators are more than willing to help with anything you need.
[-]No covering any land other than your houses in torches. We want realism. The more monsters the better!
[-]Always ask permission before modifying or building next to someone elses creation (they might have other plans for the area)
[-]The Admins reserve the right to extend the rules in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
[-]Racism is NOT tolerated, you will be ip banned, regardless of member status. No Nazi symbols or anything like it on player skins. Same goes with religion, keep it out of Minecraft! Funny skins ie, nude is fine.
[-]Please re-plant trees after harvest, it’s not hard, one tree drops many saplings. Bigger the better.
[-]Diamond donators must respect rules regarding teleport friends feature. No warnings-being a diamond donator we expect you to know and love the rules.
[-]NO eating on team speak...please and thank you!


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to Apply
To be added to the white list, apply using the template below. There are a limited number of player spots they will fill fast. We encourage people from all over the world to join so everyone has someone to play with most of the time. Currently looking for a person to help with forum, benefits included. (Free membership for life, exclusive building rights to your own house in the center of town) ** Acceptance is solely at my discretion **clitcomander


Copy Paste/Fill out...IGN= in game name... What a Face
---------------------------------------------
IGN:
Age:
Why you wanna join?:
How long have you played Minecraft?:
Played in any other servers?:




Donations and Benefits...You will NEVER be asked to donate...that’s not why it’s here...not why we are here...it’s strictly for people who want a better server and can contribute to server costs...after all this is a dedicated wicked server.
Donations towards the server will help immensely with keeping it up and running! EVERY cent goes straight to the upgrades to provide more slots for more people and better performance!

Be sure to put your user-name in the Comments section, and Private Message me here on the forums with your transaction ID, or include your in game name in the message attached to your PayPal payment.

sunny Gold Donator sunny
Minimum Donation: $5.00 USD
Reward(s):
+ In-game VIP Status, your name appears in GOLD.
+ 3 month spot on Reserve List.
+ Your own private/public warp (set your spawn to your house)
+25 grass blocks added to you inventory!

alien Iron Donator
alien
Minimum Donation: $10.00 USD
Reward(s)
+Get Protection on your home/creations!
+ Your own private/public warp (set your spawn to your house)
+ In-game VIP Status, your name appears in LIME GREEN.
+ 6 month spot on Reserve List.
+25 grass blocks, 25 ice blocks added to your inventory

Like a Star @ heaven Diamond Donator Like a Star @ heaven
Minimum Donation: $20.00 USD
Reward(s):
+In-game VIP Status, your name appears in TURQUOISE (diamond color) .
+ Lifetime spot on Reserve List.
+ Get Protection on your home/creations!
+Your own private/public warp (set your spawn to your house)
+ 64 slimes, enchanted diamond chest plate(random enchant) added to your inventory!
+Ability to teleport to people and people to you, MUST ask for permission before doing so. Loss of teleport friend ability will occur on first offense.
+Special mention in the top contributors section on the forum.

Twisted Evil SEXY SPONSOR Twisted Evil
Minimum Donation: $50.00+ USD
Reward(s):
+In-game VIP Status, your name appears in PURPLE ITS DARKER IN GAME!
+Lifetime spot on Reserve List.
+ Get Protection on your home/creations!
+Your own private/public warp (set your spawn to your house)
+Diamond Silk touch pick added to your inventory!
+Ability to teleport to people and people to you, MUST ask for permission before doing so. Loss of teleport friend ability will occur on first offense.
+Special mention in the top contributors section on the forum, and in the credits of any Youtube video of the server events every month!!
__________________________________________________________________________________________

~~~GAMES AT END OF MONTH~~~Note: admin can participate in all events, not eligible for in game prizes. ALL games include a prize for top 3.

***NIGHT OF THE DEAD
-everyone’s given one weapon (pre voted on), to face a very large swarm of enemies (pre voted on) last people alive after one night win or share prize at end...always diamond in this games case! (Pre voted on means you all get to choose what weapon, you will be using to face what swarm that day) can even mix enemies! The harder the better the prize too! Fists and creepers=huge prize for winner!
***Fishing-whoever catches the most Fish out of an ocean full of em wins. You get a rod at start.
***ARCHERY GAMES- standing long shot accuracy and everyone’s favorite close range wild pig ride shooting. You get a set amount of arrows at start.
***Scavenger hunt-either find rare items or find and trade rare items to craft rare items. Almost like a lottery if you collect random rare things and keep them for whenever this happens!!! Example of item: bowl of mushroom soup, cake, bread, rare oars, rare color wool, and jack-o-lanterns.
***SPLEEF AREANA BATTLES-everyone enters a sky arena only one person survives. Objective is to dig out the floor around yourself and other players so that people fall and you’re the last person standing. Pushing encouraged!
***Boat races-Get in and win...navigation is key! boats wont break!
***WTF CHEST-a large chest in the center of town near golden wall of winners. Locked by a password, try to figure out the code by finding the clues! First clue on sign in front of chest! Chest will always be there, anyone can try every day. Once opened contents given to winner and name goes on special mention on the golden wall! Re filled as well. HARDEST ONE!!!!! Clues can be days walks apart and in dangerous places...My personal favorite...you know you found a clue or are near one when you see a circle of red flowers...that means a sign with the next clue is nearby...in the ground, in a tree, the ocean...just...nearby. No hints from admin, it’s supposed to be hard. What a Face Twisted Evil
***MONSTER HUNTSUPER DUPER FUN TO BE HAD...just sign up and kill away...winners are top 3 highest score(prizes!)...each monster is worth more points the harder it is, wolves are worth a lot because rare and most people dont wanna kill them. each world including the nether will have its own hunt. Razz

Coming soon MONSTER ARENA and DEATH LABYRINTH!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Last edited by clitcomander on Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:12 am; edited 24 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/surfingmushroom

AuthorMessage
jokkenmaster



Posts : 2
Join date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:36 pm

IGN: jokkenmaster

Age: 16

Why you wanna join?: Getting tired of servers with non-active admins and moderators, and I want to get on a server where mods haven't taken over completely Smile

How long have you played Minecraft?: Almost a year now I think.

Played in any other servers?: About 5 I think, all of them was rubbish

And btw, I loved the secret in the server rules Razz Notch is wicked cool ! Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clitcomander
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 295
Join date : 2011-03-09
Age : 30
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:41 pm

@jokkenmaster wrote:
IGN: jokkenmaster

Age: 16

Why you wanna join?: Getting tired of servers with non-active admins and moderators, and I want to get on a server where mods haven't taken over completely Smile

How long have you played Minecraft?: Almost a year now I think.

Played in any other servers?: About 5 I think, all of them was rubbish

And btw, I loved the secret in the server rules Razz Notch is wicked cool ! Cool
added to the whitelist and members list congrats and welcome.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/surfingmushroom
jokkenmaster



Posts : 2
Join date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:44 pm

WoW, a forum with rapid response ! haven't seen one of those in a while Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stormy



Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:51 pm

IGN:Stormy1
Age:18
Why you wanna join?:I'm looking for a very fun server, and Tron told me to come on here!
How long have you played Minecraft?: Since early alpha.
Played in any other servers?:Yes, Blizzlocks old one and I recently had my own, but cancelled it recently.
Notch is wicked cool!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clitcomander
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 295
Join date : 2011-03-09
Age : 30
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:57 pm

@Stormy wrote:
IGN:Stormy1
Age:18
Why you wanna join?:I'm looking for a very fun server, and Tron told me to come on here!
How long have you played Minecraft?: Since early alpha.
Played in any other servers?:Yes, Blizzlocks old one and I recently had my own, but cancelled it recently.
Notch is wicked cool!
added to the whitelist and members list see you in game

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/surfingmushroom
Stormy_2021



Posts : 6
Join date : 2011-06-07

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:40 am

IGN: Stormy_2021

Age:22

Why you wanna join?: Single player is no fun, but I've enjoyed SMP a lot. I'm looking for a server with some control over who gets in, and the age limit is somewhat encouraging. I love to build and play and struggle in minecraft, especially when there are other people around to see what's happening and add to the experience. I also am kinda sick of entering other servers only to find that there is already a giant city set up and a huge list of tasks that must be done in order for me to actually play minecraft there.

How long have you played Minecraft?: 7 to 8 months

Played in any other servers?: My housemates and I ran a small server for us and several friends. Having a private server was the coolest thing, mostly because everyone knew eachother and was friendly, but we all graduated, so that's a bit more difficult now. I've tried other servers and they are either full of mods and rules that seem to turn minecraft into something I don't enjoy, or are completely destroyed.

"Notch is wicked cool." seems like a bit of a stretch. While I appreciate some of the effort he has put in, he seems far too easily distracted to perform the tasks required of a real software developer. But even as I type this, an army of adolescents prepares to spew poorly supported arguments in his favor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clitcomander
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 295
Join date : 2011-03-09
Age : 30
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:55 pm

@Stormy_2021 wrote:
IGN: Stormy_2021

Age:22

Why you wanna join?: Single player is no fun, but I've enjoyed SMP a lot. I'm looking for a server with some control over who gets in, and the age limit is somewhat encouraging. I love to build and play and struggle in minecraft, especially when there are other people around to see what's happening and add to the experience. I also am kinda sick of entering other servers only to find that there is already a giant city set up and a huge list of tasks that must be done in order for me to actually play minecraft there.

How long have you played Minecraft?: 7 to 8 months

Played in any other servers?: My housemates and I ran a small server for us and several friends. Having a private server was the coolest thing, mostly because everyone knew eachother and was friendly, but we all graduated, so that's a bit more difficult now. I've tried other servers and they are either full of mods and rules that seem to turn minecraft into something I don't enjoy, or are completely destroyed.

"Notch is wicked cool." seems like a bit of a stretch. While I appreciate some of the effort he has put in, he seems far too easily distracted to perform the tasks required of a real software developer. But even as I type this, an army of adolescents prepares to spew poorly supported arguments in his favor.

i feel the same way, that why i changed the teamspeak password to:notchstopsucking

so welcome to the members list and white list, hope to see you in game soon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/surfingmushroom
Ihop333

avatar

Posts : 2
Join date : 2011-06-18
Age : 22
Location : Shenendoah, Iowa

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:30 pm

IGN:Ihop333
Age:16
Why you wanna join?: To have an awesome time building insane stuff with random strangers who i hope to get to know
How long have you played Minecraft?: 8 months only recently bought the game because my friends showed me that Notch Is Wicked Cool!
Played in any other servers?: Nope im new to playing this online my friend just told me this server was really awesome
.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clitcomander
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 295
Join date : 2011-03-09
Age : 30
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:58 pm

@Ihop333 wrote:
IGN:Ihop333
Age:16
Why you wanna join?: To have an awesome time building insane stuff with random strangers who i hope to get to know
How long have you played Minecraft?: 8 months only recently bought the game because my friends showed me that Notch Is Wicked Cool!
Played in any other servers?: Nope im new to playing this online my friend just told me this server was really awesome
.
WELCOME, to the server and members list, exams almost done summer about to start.....its on...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/surfingmushroom
acesss

avatar

Posts : 26
Join date : 2011-06-18
Age : 19
Location : Olathe,Colorado

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:01 pm

ING: acesss

Age: 13

Why you wanna join: To build with everyone in the sever and meet many new people

How long have you played Minecraft?: About a year i think(notch is wicked cool)

Played in any other servers? yes but not for very long
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youtube.com/mracesss
clitcomander
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 295
Join date : 2011-03-09
Age : 30
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:43 pm

@acesss wrote:
ING: acesss

Age: 13

Why you wanna join: To build with everyone in the sever and meet many new people

How long have you played Minecraft?: About a year i think(notch is wicked cool)

Played in any other servers? yes but not for very long
servers picking up summers around the corner exams finishing....welcome to the whitelist and members list

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/surfingmushroom
CadePitt



Posts : 3
Join date : 2011-06-19

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:11 pm

IGN: CadePitt


Age:16


Why you want to join: To play with my friend and hope to gain more while playing and it looks like a very fun game


How long have you played Minecraft: I have played on the old version for probably a month


Played in any other servers?: No


Notch is wicked cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clitcomander
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 295
Join date : 2011-03-09
Age : 30
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:33 pm

@CadePitt wrote:
IGN: CadePitt


Age:16


Why you want to join: To play with my friend and hope to gain more while playing and it looks like a very fun game


How long have you played Minecraft: I have played on the old version for probably a month


Played in any other servers?: No


Notch is wicked cool
welcome to the members list and whitelist and just and fyi this server is a lil harder than most, seems like we have twice the monsters other server do, but that's twice the fun in my books

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/surfingmushroom
CadePitt



Posts : 3
Join date : 2011-06-19

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:47 pm

IGN: erminpaws


Age:16


Why you want to join: To play with my friend and hope to gain more while playing and it looks like a very fun game and I heard notch is wicked cool!!


How long have you played Minecraft: I have played on the old version for probably a month


Played in any other servers?: No


Notch is wicked cool

I keep getting confused on stuff this is my real and good application for the whitelist please add me and sorry if their was any confusion
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clitcomander
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 295
Join date : 2011-03-09
Age : 30
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:28 pm

@CadePitt wrote:
IGN: erminpaws


Age:16


Why you want to join: To play with my friend and hope to gain more while playing and it looks like a very fun game and I heard notch is wicked cool!!


How long have you played Minecraft: I have played on the old version for probably a month


Played in any other servers?: No


Notch is wicked cool

I keep getting confused on stuff this is my real and good application for the whitelist please add me and sorry if their was any confusion
ok....whitelisted agian

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/surfingmushroom
CadePitt



Posts : 3
Join date : 2011-06-19

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:33 pm

thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thedougman2008



Posts : 2
Join date : 2011-06-22

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:43 pm

thedougman2008
22
i love the game but my current server lags to much and my friends are on this one. i also hear many great things about this server.
been playing for a year or so.
i played on calculating infinity before the lag was unbareable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clitcomander
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 295
Join date : 2011-03-09
Age : 30
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:48 pm

@thedougman2008 wrote:
thedougman2008
22
i love the game but my current server lags to much and my friends are on this one. i also hear many great things about this server.
been playing for a year or so.
i played on calculating infinity before the lag was unbareable.
because its a referral its ok that you missed the rules, but as a referral please make sure you know the rules well so the person who referred you dont take blame for possible things missed in rules. WELCOME to the members list and whitelist, see you in game.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/surfingmushroom
zzVolatilezz



Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-06-23

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:11 pm

IGN: zzVolatilezz
Age: 16
Why you wanna join?: I would like to meet new people to play along with. This is my first server for minecraft and I also heard that Notch is wicked cool.
How long have you played Minecraft?: Just a few weeks now.
Played in any other servers?: no
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clitcomander
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 295
Join date : 2011-03-09
Age : 30
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:17 pm

@zzVolatilezz wrote:
IGN: zzVolatilezz
Age: 16
Why you wanna join?: I would like to meet new people to play along with. This is my first server for minecraft and I also heard that Notch is wicked cool.
How long have you played Minecraft?: Just a few weeks now.
Played in any other servers?: no
added to the members list and white list, see you in game

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/surfingmushroom
brendon da baws



Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-06-23

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:22 pm

IGN:brendon232
Age:16
Why you wanna join?:Beacuse i would like to meet new people and make friends and many many other things and notch is wicked cool
How long have you played Minecraft?:since alpha
Played in any other servers?:only one
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clitcomander
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 295
Join date : 2011-03-09
Age : 30
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:25 pm

@brendon da baws wrote:
IGN:brendon232
Age:16
Why you wanna join?:Beacuse i would like to meet new people and make friends and many many other things and notch is wicked cool
How long have you played Minecraft?:since alpha
Played in any other servers?:only one
whitelisted and added to the members list see you in game, glad to see friends, makes for a better experience over all for everyone

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/surfingmushroom
gevus900



Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-06-30

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:00 am

IGN:gevus900
Age:24
Why you wanna join?:well some of my friends play in your server and they say is an awesome server
How long have you played Minecraft?: 2 weeks
Played in any other servers?: yes and I don't remember the server name

Notch is wicked cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clitcomander
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 295
Join date : 2011-03-09
Age : 30
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:56 am

@gevus900 wrote:
IGN:gevus900
Age:24
Why you wanna join?:well some of my friends play in your server and they say is an awesome server
How long have you played Minecraft?: 2 weeks
Played in any other servers?: yes and I don't remember the server name

Notch is wicked cool
welcome to the whitelist thanks for joining the more the better

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/surfingmushroom
SuperSimoholic



Posts : 7
Join date : 2011-07-11

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:30 am

Just thought I'd copy my Application over from the Minecraft Forums to here Smile

Quote :
IGN:
SuperSimoholic
Age:
Turned 19 yesterday Very Happy
Why you wanna join?:
Because single player is cool and all, but sometimes you need a little human interaction! Something to work towards.
How long have you played Minecraft?:
For almost a year, I think... I bought it in Alpha mode.
Played in any other servers?:
Yes, a few. The last one I was in banned me because I was inactive for a long time. But I'd been playing for months in a row before that so was bound to get sick of it at some point, not to mention the new Sims 3 expansion came out XD.
But I'm back now, and I'll be around for a while before getting sick of it XD - As long as you don't reset the map every few days, that was the main reason I got sick a quit last time.

Notch is wicked cool.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clitcomander
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 295
Join date : 2011-03-09
Age : 30
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:09 pm

@SuperSimoholic wrote:
Just thought I'd copy my Application over from the Minecraft Forums to here Smile

Quote :
IGN:
SuperSimoholic
Age:
Turned 19 yesterday Very Happy
Why you wanna join?:
Because single player is cool and all, but sometimes you need a little human interaction! Something to work towards.
How long have you played Minecraft?:
For almost a year, I think... I bought it in Alpha mode.
Played in any other servers?:
Yes, a few. The last one I was in banned me because I was inactive for a long time. But I'd been playing for months in a row before that so was bound to get sick of it at some point, not to mention the new Sims 3 expansion came out XD.
But I'm back now, and I'll be around for a while before getting sick of it XD - As long as you don't reset the map every few days, that was the main reason I got sick a quit last time.

Notch is wicked cool.
cool, sorry about the updates, i think ill email you my jar file so you can play. 1.7.3 update, bukkit, and then all the plug ins we use need to update so it could be a lil bit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/surfingmushroom
SuperSimoholic



Posts : 7
Join date : 2011-07-11

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:32 pm

@clitcomander wrote:

cool, sorry about the updates, i think ill email you my jar file so you can play. 1.7.3 update, bukkit, and then all the plug ins we use need to update so it could be a lil bit.

That would be awesome Very Happy

Also, could my partner join too? He lives with me IRL and he's just got an account, and it would be awesome if he could live with me online too Razz

He knows the rules and stuff and he'd never grief or be offensive or anything like that, I'll fill an application form on his behalf -

IGN:
BainesOnToast
Age:
18
Why you wanna join?:
To play online with me
How long have you played Minecraft?:
He's only just gotten an account of his own but has played on single player a few times.
Played in any other servers?:
No

Notch is wicked cool. (wasn't sure if this was needed but oh well XD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clitcomander
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 295
Join date : 2011-03-09
Age : 30
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:43 pm

@SuperSimoholic wrote:
@clitcomander wrote:

cool, sorry about the updates, i think ill email you my jar file so you can play. 1.7.3 update, bukkit, and then all the plug ins we use need to update so it could be a lil bit.

That would be awesome Very Happy

Also, could my partner join too? He lives with me IRL and he's just got an account, and it would be awesome if he could live with me online too Razz

He knows the rules and stuff and he'd never grief or be offensive or anything like that, I'll fill an application form on his behalf -

IGN:
BainesOnToast
Age:
18
Why you wanna join?:
To play online with me
How long have you played Minecraft?:
He's only just gotten an account of his own but has played on single player a few times.
Played in any other servers?:
No

Notch is wicked cool. (wasn't sure if this was needed but oh well XD)
welcome to the whitelist and members list see you in game soon i hope. I JUST sent my jar to your email, you can give that to your roomate so he can get in too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/surfingmushroom
elnato

avatar

Posts : 31
Join date : 2011-03-30

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:39 pm

Can my bro get whitelisted?

IGN: apsears
Age: nearly 13, but mature
Why you wanna join?: bored with singleplayer, wants to get involved in an awesome server and player with me
How long have you played Minecraft?: couple months?
Played in any other servers?: no

he already has a MC account, and is getting his own laptop in like a month or so. Wouldn't hurt to get him whitelisted ahead of time, though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SuperSimoholic



Posts : 7
Join date : 2011-07-11

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:23 pm

@clitcomander wrote:
@SuperSimoholic wrote:
@clitcomander wrote:

cool, sorry about the updates, i think ill email you my jar file so you can play. 1.7.3 update, bukkit, and then all the plug ins we use need to update so it could be a lil bit.

That would be awesome Very Happy

Also, could my partner join too? He lives with me IRL and he's just got an account, and it would be awesome if he could live with me online too Razz

He knows the rules and stuff and he'd never grief or be offensive or anything like that, I'll fill an application form on his behalf -

IGN:
BainesOnToast
Age:
18
Why you wanna join?:
To play online with me
How long have you played Minecraft?:
He's only just gotten an account of his own but has played on single player a few times.
Played in any other servers?:
No

Notch is wicked cool. (wasn't sure if this was needed but oh well XD)
welcome to the whitelist and members list see you in game soon i hope. I JUST sent my jar to your email, you can give that to your roomate so he can get in too.

Thank you very much, just about to open that e-mail Very Happy
Also - He's not my roomate, he's my fiance Razz and he's away atm, so wont be able to join me for now, maybe tomorrow night or the night after that.

EDIT: Installed the .jar and it's working - BUT it says I'm not whitelisted :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clitcomander
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 295
Join date : 2011-03-09
Age : 30
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:42 pm

@elnato wrote:
Can my bro get whitelisted?

IGN: apsears
Age: nearly 13, but mature
Why you wanna join?: bored with singleplayer, wants to get involved in an awesome server and player with me
How long have you played Minecraft?: couple months?
Played in any other servers?: no

he already has a MC account, and is getting his own laptop in like a month or so. Wouldn't hurt to get him whitelisted ahead of time, though.
cool your recommending him, added to the whitelist and members list, see him in game soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/surfingmushroom
clitcomander
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 295
Join date : 2011-03-09
Age : 30
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:54 pm

@SuperSimoholic wrote:
@clitcomander wrote:
@SuperSimoholic wrote:
@clitcomander wrote:

cool, sorry about the updates, i think ill email you my jar file so you can play. 1.7.3 update, bukkit, and then all the plug ins we use need to update so it could be a lil bit.

That would be awesome Very Happy

Also, could my partner join too? He lives with me IRL and he's just got an account, and it would be awesome if he could live with me online too Razz

He knows the rules and stuff and he'd never grief or be offensive or anything like that, I'll fill an application form on his behalf -

IGN:
BainesOnToast
Age:
18
Why you wanna join?:
To play online with me
How long have you played Minecraft?:
He's only just gotten an account of his own but has played on single player a few times.
Played in any other servers?:
No

Notch is wicked cool. (wasn't sure if this was needed but oh well XD)
welcome to the whitelist and members list see you in game soon i hope. I JUST sent my jar to your email, you can give that to your roomate so he can get in too.

Thank you very much, just about to open that e-mail Very Happy
Also - He's not my roomate, he's my fiance Razz and he's away atm, so wont be able to join me for now, maybe tomorrow night or the night after that.

EDIT: Installed the .jar and it's working - BUT it says I'm not whitelisted :/
my host updated multi craft things are working differently it should be ok now ill double check it though, sorry bout this

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/surfingmushroom
sbielins
Guest



PostSubject: Heya   Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:00 pm

IGN :sbielinski1924
Age: 21
Why you wanna join?: Dr.Doom has told me alot about your server, i actualy work with him andive ben interested in joining a populated server
How long have you played Minecraft?: November 2010
Played in any other servers?: yes private servers were we a small group that startred a smal city from scratch then when we were given spawning privileges made over the top castles. Two members of the group are curently architects and we had endless fun making castles and dungeon systems.
Back to top Go down
clitcomander
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 295
Join date : 2011-03-09
Age : 30
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:34 pm

sbielins wrote:
IGN :sbielinski1924
Age: 21
Why you wanna join?: Dr.Doom has told me alot about your server, i actualy work with him andive ben interested in joining a populated server
How long have you played Minecraft?: November 2010
Played in any other servers?: yes private servers were we a small group that startred a smal city from scratch then when we were given spawning privileges made over the top castles. Two members of the group are curently architects and we had endless fun making castles and dungeon systems.
welcome to the whitelist and members list,see you in game soon i hope.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/surfingmushroom
iRawrDragonite



Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-07-19

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:35 pm

IGN:iRawrDragonite
Age:18
Why you wanna join?: My brother and 2 of my friends are on this server and I'd like to participate in the creation of the epic structures and other various things they create as well as joining a pretty rad sounding new community and making friends I guess Smile That and Notch is wicked cool! Long live hours of creative thinking and spirit! Miiiinecraft.
How long have you played Minecraft?: I'm not sure how to answer this as I haven't played consistently but off and on I'd say around 6 months.
Played in any other servers?:None at all


Last edited by iRawrDragonite on Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot a key element in the application)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clitcomander
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 295
Join date : 2011-03-09
Age : 30
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:24 pm

@iRawrDragonite wrote:
IGN:iRawrDragonite
Age:18
Why you wanna join?: My brother and 2 of my friends are on this server and I'd like to participate in the creation of the epic structures and other various things they create as well as joining a pretty rad sounding new community and making friends I guess Smile That and Notch is wicked cool! Long live hours of creative thinking and spirit! Miiiinecraft.
How long have you played Minecraft?: I'm not sure how to answer this as I haven't played consistently but off and on I'd say around 6 months.
Played in any other servers?:None at all
white listed and added to the members list and whitelist, see you in game soon. good to see more friends of friends joining

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/surfingmushroom
SuperSimoholic



Posts : 7
Join date : 2011-07-11

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:45 pm

Could I be extra cheeky and apply on behalf of another player? Very Happy
It's my partners brother. He's kind of illiterate (his school let him down epicly) so that's the main reason I'm doing this for him.
So, if you let him in, he wont be on chat very often.

IGN:
Qwerty-Rathalos
Age:
17
Why you wanna join?:
To play online with BainesOnToast(brother) and SuperSimoholic(future-sister-in-law)
How long have you played Minecraft?:
He's very new to minecraft. But he's picking thinks up fast, and knows all the rules.
Played in any other servers?:
No.

Notch is wicked cool. (again, wasn't sure if this was needed... )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clitcomander
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 295
Join date : 2011-03-09
Age : 30
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:19 pm

@SuperSimoholic wrote:
Could I be extra cheeky and apply on behalf of another player? Very Happy
It's my partners brother. He's kind of illiterate (his school let him down epicly) so that's the main reason I'm doing this for him.
So, if you let him in, he wont be on chat very often.

IGN:
Qwerty-Rathalos
Age:
17
Why you wanna join?:
To play online with BainesOnToast(brother) and SuperSimoholic(future-sister-in-law)
How long have you played Minecraft?:
He's very new to minecraft. But he's picking thinks up fast, and knows all the rules.
Played in any other servers?:
No.

Notch is wicked cool. (again, wasn't sure if this was needed... )
excellent, cool to see more people who know each other playing together. welcome to the whitelist and members list, if you dont like typing we have teamspeak server that uses mics, so you can just talk if you like.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/surfingmushroom
SuperSimoholic



Posts : 7
Join date : 2011-07-11

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:21 pm

@clitcomander wrote:
@SuperSimoholic wrote:
Could I be extra cheeky and apply on behalf of another player? Very Happy
It's my partners brother. He's kind of illiterate (his school let him down epicly) so that's the main reason I'm doing this for him.
So, if you let him in, he wont be on chat very often.

IGN:
Qwerty-Rathalos
Age:
17
Why you wanna join?:
To play online with BainesOnToast(brother) and SuperSimoholic(future-sister-in-law)
How long have you played Minecraft?:
He's very new to minecraft. But he's picking thinks up fast, and knows all the rules.
Played in any other servers?:
No.

Notch is wicked cool. (again, wasn't sure if this was needed... )
excellent, cool to see more people who know each other playing together. welcome to the whitelist and members list, if you dont like typing we have teamspeak server that uses mics, so you can just talk if you like.

Awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrCookieMan225



Posts : 2
Join date : 2011-07-07

PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:06 am

IGN:MrCookieMan225
Age:13
Why you wanna join?:My house got griefed on my other server and they stole four stacks of 64 diamonds then the server got shutdown:(
How long have you played Minecraft?:3-4 months
Played in any other servers?:prisonercraft
"Notch is wicked cool


Last edited by MrCookieMan225 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: New members please apply here with IGN ect.   

Back to top Go down
 
New members please apply here with IGN ect.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Post Count Rules for New Members
» Hireling(mercenary) Goldfind / magicfind apply?
» Cheap Movie Tix for Medibank Private members.
» How to apply Drop Shadow to your Images: Photoshop (any version)
» I want to apply! :D

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Membership Application here!-
Jump to: